HumanTree92

Jets Falling through USS Freedom after Respawning

So for the past month i have been working on Missions for Arma 3. Mainly like bootcamp/training Missions on each Map. My problem that i am having is that when i fly off in a jet i will crash on Purpose to test the respawn but after 1-2 respawns the jet will partially fall through the deck. So far everything that i have tried causes this. Here is what i did. I spawn the USS Freedom, Placed down a Player Respawn Point, Placed down a Vehicle respawn point, Then spawned in the F/A-181 Black Wasp II, & then synced it to the Vehicle respawn point. I would then get into the jet & fly off crash & most of the time i will Spawn back fine. Then when i get into it & start the Engine it falls through the deck. I have all of the DLC so thats ruled out. Here is some images of what i am talking about:D40E44C29B104D894F8D084386EB88B28F719B1A

How would i go about fixing this issue?

Just add +0.5 height on respawn and it should be fine :)

On 7/15/2017 at 2:10 AM, riten said:

Just add +0.5 height on respawn and it should be fine :)

So on this would i need to do it with the Respawn Module or for each jet that i place on it?

Won't work issue has been solved on dev branch

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, claws01 said:

Won't work issue has been solved on dev branch

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

What you mean won't work. Can you send me a link to the dev branch where they said it has been fixed?

1 hour ago, HumanTree92 said:

What you mean won't work. Can you send me a link to the dev branch where they said it has been fixed?

Fixed: Some planes were falling through the carrier deck (https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/206231-bug-report-uss-freedom/

There you go.

Related Thread.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

There you go.

Related Thread.

Cheers

Well its not fixed. Did they update this in the Development Build. B/c i don't use Development Build. My game is up to date & still the problem is there. I will create a video & show you all my steps that i did for this to happen. But the image above was taken on July 15, 2017. So in the case that they say it was fixed they are wrong.

16 minutes ago, HumanTree92 said:

Well its not fixed. Did they update this in the Development Build. B/c i don't use Development Build. My game is up to date & still the problem is there. I will create a video & show you all my steps that i did for this to happen. But the image above was taken on July 15, 2017. So in the case that they say it was fixed they are wrong.

With a little bit of reading comprehension I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Cheers

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

With a little bit of reading comprehension I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Cheers

So what is the Development Branch Changelog. Is that updates for the game or is that just stuff for the Development Build?

It means it will be fixed in next update for vanilla Arma 3 (version 1.74, current version is 1.72).

• Like 1