Sign in to follow this  
PANDANLAGL

Walls destruction

Sometimes i see some walls are fall daown ... i try with grenades, gun fire ... nothing ... how do this ? bug ?

1 hour ago, PANDANLAGL said:

i try with grenades

In this match against us played cheater. There was an explosion not from the RGO.

Spoiler

YvOhgRg.jpg

On 13/07/2017 at 7:46 PM, PANDANLAGL said:

Sometimes i see some walls are fall daown ... i try with grenades, gun fire ... nothing ... how do this ? bug ?

It only happens when player or an object collides with them.

The game is new, give the Dev's a break, they have more important bugs to fix, if its the same in 2 years time then!! thats an issue :-)

marty1.png

On 7/18/2017 at 3:41 AM, Martysas said:

The game is new, give the Dev's a break, they have more important bugs to fix, if its the same in 2 years time then!! thats an issue :-)

This bug will not be fixed due to "Engine Limitations".

8 hours ago, KronX said:

This bug will not be fixed due to "Engine Limitations".

As the Dev's mentioned before, they may move it onto another Engine ;-) so maybe :-)

marty1.png

9 hours ago, Martysas said:

As the Dev's mentioned before, they may move it onto another Engine ;-) so maybe :-)

marty1.png

We never said that, on the contrary we said we don't plan to move to another engine.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

We never said that, on the contrary we said we don't plan to move to another engine.

Ok my bad :-) I dont mind the current Engine, just as long as it gets new filters and an oil change every 10000 miles ;-)

On 7/20/2017 at 5:46 AM, ITokyYourCookie said:

Should we expect anything for the future with this game or what it is, is what it's staying?

2 hours ago, ChronicReign said:

Should we expect anything for the future with this game or what it is, is what it's staying?

As you may not have noticed, the game is still evolving. The engine gets new features with every single update since 2013. Todays state of the engine in 64bit is already no longer comparable to ArmA III 2013 32 bit.

Other companies (Ubi....) would have sold that as a new game already.

not speaking of all the DLC and free addons and game functional changes since.

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

As you may not have noticed, the game is still evolving. The engine gets new features with every single update since 2013. Todays state of the engine in 64bit is already no longer comparable to ArmA III 2013 32 bit.

Other companies (Ubi....) would have sold that as a new game already.

not speaking of all the DLC and free addons and game functional changes since.

I mean Argo it's self, i follow Arma and its updates for sure. But it seems this response was more towards Arma. 
I'm wanting to know about Argo and if they have future plans with this 5v5 close combat style games, maybe making it into competitive gaming of some sort, or was this just a test and is it at its full potential right now?