zachiek

Character Unlock Bug? MiniDayZ iOS

So I've been playing MiniDayZ on iOS for about 4-5 days now. I've unlocked a good chunk of the achievements. I also started during runs targeted for the character unlock requirements. Their are multiple characters that I have met the requirements for several times on ALL 3 difficulties. NONE of the characters are playable yet. I do the requirements for the characters but even after I do them I can't use the new characters. Is this happening for anyone else? Is there a fix for this maybe? I'm tired of starting with the 3 basic characters, I'm getting bored very quickly at this point.

android and the game isnt the same for the web version

and its not a platform wide bug

@bulan555 I mentioned in the Title and the Tags that this is iOS issue, also in the paragraph I typed. So obviously Android is different. I'm asking for iOS, no point to reply if you play on a different platform and can't confirm/help with the issue :D

Hello zachiek!

We apologize for inconveniences. We haven't encountered this issue before. Can you please share details with our support on: support@bistudio.com and add what device and OS version you're using? We'll look into it and work on fix.

im facing the same issue. been playing only 3 char. trying to get the doc. ive played til day 3. i used melee attack most of the tine and therefore i bleed alot. and i used lots of bandages and rags. still the characters is not unlocking. achievement already get them. and im android user. samsung s7 edge

Hello Andrew Ong!

Have you also checked the difficulty level you need to play to unlock a new character? We track several players who done what's necessary but on lower difficulty levels than required and therefore new character was not unlocked.

10 hours ago, Thales said:

Hello Andrew Ong!

Have you also checked the difficulty level you need to play to unlock a new character? We track several players who done what's necessary but on lower difficulty levels than required and therefore new character was not unlocked.

emilio. 6 bandages on any level  

i dont really count on others yet like shotgun on zombies or bare hand attack. im already at second island abd yet those characters which is unlockable on any difficulty is still unlock. I've tried novice and the second level