Sign in to follow this  
warlord3037

Arma 3 Editor, How to spawn object/walls/groups of entities etc with a Trigger.

Okay. Hey peoples, one of my first threads here pleading for Help!!! I have been working on a CQB, VR Map for quite a long time now using VR blocks only.
Now, I have different rooms from the start to finish that increase in difficulty and each stage is marked by colored arrows that point the direction of the finish area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what I have done is I have used large amounts of 1x1x1 VR Blocks, to build walls, towers, roofs, balconies, cover etc.
My idea was to have previously cleared stages blocked off by different shaped walls of VR blocks, once the player hit the next stage's trigger that is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My go-to solution for this was to make a wall of blocks that separates stages 1 and 2 or Blue and Light Blue, Then set all the VR blocks conditions to false so that they would not be there on mission start and then create a trigger out of sight around a corner or something so as the player enters the trigger some magic VR wall appears in the previous stage so that the player can't go back to mission start and basically Re-Kit themselves with anything they want, before going back to finish off stages.

I Just don't no how to tell the trigger to make the conditions of the sync'd VR blocks back to true once the trigger owner steps into the trigger.

I really appreciate any help i get, Steam Name: Warlord
I've been searching forums to no avail. I have thousands of hours of editor experience and not much to show for it so any other tips or anything will be incredibly helpful thank you so much everyone!!

I have images of the Map but i can't post them here :(

I also understand what I'm asking may not be able to be done, so far, I've only seen people discussing spawning units and AI with triggers which seems much easier than what I'm trying to do.

You didn't notice but this part of the forum is for Arma 2. But maybe the unit spawns are working like Arma 2.