Sign in to follow this  
snowcrash

battleye is blocking dxtory recording "C:\Windows\System32\lagarith.dll

Like the title says, battleye is blocking Dxtory recoding/Lagarithc codec, "C:\Windows\System32\lagarith.dll" but only in 64bit version od Argo, on 32bit its working fine.

I start Argo, and in the moment I press the button to start recording, window with message: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\lagarith.dll". pops out.

Arma3 64bit has no issues while recording.

Any ideas are welcome, i reinstalled Argo, Dxtory, Lagarith codec, checked the firewall rules, and just cant find the solution.

thx in advance

EDIT: dont know how, but after the last win10 update and/or reinstalling k-lite codec pack, now i can record 64 bit Argo :)

Edited by snowcrash
.:SOLVED:.

On 7/3/2017 at 10:43 PM, snowcrash said:

Like the title says, battleye is blocking Dxtory recoding/Lagarithc codec, "C:\Windows\System32\lagarith.dll" but only in 64bit version od Argo, on 32bit its working fine.

I start Argo, and in the moment I press the button to start recording, window with message: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\lagarith.dll". pops out.

Arma3 64bit has no issues while recording.

Any ideas are welcome, i reinstalled Argo, Dxtory, Lagarith codec, checked the firewall rules, and just cant find the solution.

thx in advance

EDIT: dont know how, but after the last win10 update and/or reinstalling k-lite codec pack, now i can record 64 bit Argo :)

For me it blocks it sometimes and other times it doesn't. It's really annoying

• Like 1

Best work around would be to use OBS. Its free, has similar loads and does not need to inject anything into applications ;)

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, Yoshi_E said:

Best work around would be to use OBS. Its free, has similar loads and does not need to inject anything into applications ;)

I am using OBS for streaming, for recording like dxtory more coz all the settings available. TBH I haven't explored OBS recording options to much.. Also have to try Radeon Relive recording tool. 

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:58 AM, Titus Groan (Titus Groan Gaming) said:

For me it blocks it sometimes and other times it doesn't. It's really annoying

ye m8, for me now it is working, but I really don't know what has changed on my system..like I have ghosts in my PC :)