Basically, it's very hard to find servers to play on and be able to get yourself some proper teammates. So, are there any communities around organizing Argo games and such? Official Discord server has something like ~10 people on it. I'm from EU but even NA would work out for me in the end.

If there ain't any - we should really start up some community around this game in order to be able to be able to organize some proper matches.

8 hours ago, DoctorDoc said:

Basically, it's very hard to find servers to play on and be able to get yourself some proper teammates. So, are there any communities around organizing Argo games and such? Official Discord server has something like ~10 people on it. I'm from EU but even NA would work out for me in the end.

If there ain't any - we should really start up some community around this game in order to be able to be able to organize some proper matches.

https://discord.gg/dbmtasn

• Like 3

See that the original server has been posted but posting mine if interested as well as it might be easier to connect and play with the same people.
Currently I own a small Discord community server with a lot Arma 3 battle royale players and some are hopping on Argo now as well. 
Feel free to join and check out. 

People tend to join in the lobbies when they see someone is in there or message in pm to ask if someone is up for a game.

Discord Server