MMldGe0.png

So i know not to many of you guys like sci fi with ARMA, but i love it! So with lots of help from friends this will be a 2 prompt mod, half faction, half gametype.

LORE

United Earth Coalition

The United Earth Coalition (UEC) is consolidated government that was established during the first quarter of the 21st Century. During that time, it was decided that humanity had to set aside their differences to deal with the vast depletion of the planet’s resources, and the restless state of its population. After 5 years of civil war with a faction known as the Trident, the UEC successfully killed there leader, but not months pass when Earth had first contact with a hostile alien race! Now at war world wide, the UEC fights back this alien foe, but are seriously out gunned, UEC armor getting shredded to bits, the UEC devised something out of science fiction, thus the Armored Weapon Suit or AWS for short was created. Tho still not a match for even the aliens tripod tanks(being able to only withstand 3 shots) the weaponry on the AWS's where the best the UEC had to offer, able to, on offence go toe, to toe with the alien menace. The aliens now seeing this as a main threat, they increased there take over of Earth in the middle east and Asia, as they get more desperate, they leave the comfort of there crafts and now even go on foot, but dont be fooled they still are a fearsome advisory to face.

Armored Weapon Suit (AWS) 

The Armored Weapon Suit's are a top of the line tank in a way. The AWS has multiple weapons at its disposal to
counter-attack the alien threat. lacking in enough defenses to withstand the alien energy weapons it relies on, "shoot first" to win a fight unlike the rest of the UEC armaments where its suicide even in tanks to face the aliens head on. The Armored Weapon Suit is the best technology Earth could muster in its short period of time it had to make them for combat. The Armored Weapon Suit's rely on numbers and tactics of the crew/leaders to beat the aliens at there own game.

Human/Alien war 

This human/alien war was a Asymmetric war in all given rights, and Humanity was on the short end of the stick. On Sept. 26th 2039, 0500 zulu time, a quiet evening in France, led with a flashing of lights in the evening sky. Everyone was amazed at the light show..intill they touched down and started killing everyone! at the time the UEC was still recovering from its globe war with a large independent military force known as Trident so military ad was slow to respond to this unbelievable event of an "alien" attack from no where. over the months the alien forces grew in numbers and strength and on the first month of 2040 UEC abandoned Europe after loosing 40% of world-wide military strength to counter attack the alien threat.

April 5th 2040, the alien threat moved into Africa and then the middle east, the Chinese and Japanese came together and designed a new weapon hopefully capable to stand against this alien threat, it was dubbed, The Armored Weapon Suit! As the aliens pushed threw the middle east like it wasent even there gave the Asian's time to mas produce the AWS for a full combat deployment, but it was short lived when the alien forces did a U-turn and gunned it for China!

3 more months pass, with the US now under siege and loosing, it was up to the full battalion of AWS to drive them off. 25 hours later they won the first victory for UEC but with a casualty rate of 77% is was no small feat who was more advanced. After the battle new and more exotic alien units started appearing then just the tripods, witch was very bad for the UEC, but now the war had a chance of turning the tides towards Humanity, even if just a little.

First the Faction

This will be a full reboot and upgrade of the Independent AAF faction:

Features:

1. full reskin of all units
  2. faction moved to BLUFOR
  3. a rename to the UEC
  4. additions to units such as vehicles and props and AI

later to add:

• custom patches
  • custom beret

Second the gametype

so had a talk with a few of my friends, Killah Potatoes and im proud to announce a "unique" version of .95 of KP Liberation called, Battle for Earth  you will play as the UEC facing the Aliens from Sabre's UN COM mod(since its the only alien mod on arma 3).  

map list planned

1. G.O.S Gunkizli
  2. MSKE_2017

3. Chernarus

and many more

FACTION SPECIAL FEATURE

The  HMCS Addon by chkw30k, will be one of the MBTs in the UEC units list with excepted permissions as seen here- https://i.gyazo.com/c4bc601fb88f121383b9668b2dd582de.png  if you need to confirm more go on pages 5,6

MODE REQUIREMENTS(faction only)

UN COM- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386095175&searchtext=un+com

CBA(just in case lol)

F-35B Lightning II:  http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=715210719

[Liberation gametype mods very per map.]

steam DL: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971084177

for those who hate steam DL:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4UsFzG6jNp2S3FZUUk1cURndE0?usp=sharing

credit

Phantom Hawk for for nato textures of AAF vehicles

chkw30k for letting me use his epic mech mod

Sabre for permission to use his UN COM unit weapons for my AI

Chortles for his working F-35B mod

Do you have any pictures?

11 minutes ago, in005 said:

hopefully monday, i put this up early so i could delete the stupid notepad off my desktop lol. but think of it like this, AAF without all the green, instead its gray on gray, at a later time i plan on getting rid of the solder AAF patches too in a future update, but re skinning an entire faction will take time. 

Sounds like a promising concept. I look forward to the screenshots you put up. If you need any help with the textures or configs, send me a message. I'd be happy to help.

• Like 1

Is this a reskin mod, or will we see new character models?

4 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Is this a reskin mod, or will we see new character models?

i could do new character models, if people demand it, as of now tho its a re-purpose/invision of the AAF, put into blufor with the mech as well(sadly AI cant control it). so mostly a retexture atm and a rebalance 

14 minutes ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Just to add... there´s Aliens on Trebutchet mod and also the "visitors" (classic grey and bug eyed aliens) on this mod - http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=656514091

Cheers

ah ok dident even see that mod, and i dont want halo stuff lol, but no i mean only alien mod as in, it has enough units to have its own faction, thus liberation be perfict

updates should be out today guys sorry for the wait, ill throw up some screens by tonight the latest.

20170709023446_1.jpg

a teaser and version 1.00 will be out tonight on Steam stay tunes and sorry for the delay

p.s. will have better and more images out this week

9yhYSsc.png

3vi2Lvl.png

FXaugmk.png

fsVk9oT.png

ill have better action pacted ones today, but thats the best i can do for now.

Very nice work! Can you please credit me though, seeing as you used my templates for the Mora and Kuma? Thanks. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Night515 said:

Very nice work! Can you please credit me though, seeing as you used my templates for the Mora and Kuma? Thanks. :)

sure

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Night515 said:

at bottom of OP let me add it on steam :)

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 1:56 AM, in005 said:

pictures are up :D

On 7/1/2017 at 7:31 AM, Terramesa said:

Sounds like a promising concept. I look forward to the screenshots you put up. If you need any help with the textures or configs, send me a message. I'd be happy to help.

v1.0 is done :D

big new everyone time to take this idea further!  instead of my small tad reskin faction of the UEC i got a team together to make it better, bigger and we got some good idea's for the future, stay tuned next month for the next update