galaxybeatzz

Switched from iOS to Android wanna get progress back

Hello everyone, I recently switched from an iPhone 5s to an OnePlus 5. I wanted to restore my data (which I'm pretty sure I backed up using FB) from my old phone but couldn't find out how. 

Please let me know if you do, all help is appreciated.

Hello galaxybeatzz! When you install the game on a new device, play through the tutorial or skip it by using the button "Skip". Open the options menu and connect to your Facebook account. You should see an option to connect to your previous account or choose to continue with the newly created one.

4 hours ago, Thales said:

Hello galaxybeatzz! When you install the game on a new device, play through the tutorial or skip it by using the button "Skip". Open the options menu and connect to your Facebook account. You should see an option to connect to your previous account or choose to continue with the newly created one.

Thank you for your answer Thales. I did perform the first two steps but when connected it doesn't come up with anything and there's no option to restore my progress.

In that case please create a ticket for our support on: support@bistudio.com and they will guide you through recovering process.