Hello. In the beginning I'd like to say that I play Argo since version 0.76 and I enjoy it among all the bugs and glitches. They were annoying (and some still are), but they didn't affect the actual gameplay balance so much. On version 0.77 and especially on the 1.0 it looks like there are some players gifted by the game with ability to shoot down with one shot from any gun, shoot heads with SMGs from more than 150m, shoot thru wall or being much more bullet resistant than other players.

If it was 2005 and I was playing on some random private server I wouldn't mind so much - it was rather easy to find cheaters there. But it's 2017 and I play on official servers using Battleye, which - from what I've found in web - is The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard.

So what's happening there? Is it so easy to hack in so fresh game? Do Arma 3 hacks just work there?

1 hour ago, Capt. Hardbasskov said:

Hello. In the beginning I'd like to say that I play Argo since version 0.76 and I enjoy it among all the bugs and glitches. They were annoying (and some still are), but they didn't affect the actual gameplay balance so much. On version 0.77 and especially on the 1.0 it looks like there are some players gifted by the game with ability to shoot down with one shot from any gun, shoot heads with SMGs from more than 150m, shoot thru wall or being much more bullet resistant than other players.

Ive seen this in other game and in Arma aswell, its usually do to with your internet connection, latency/ping and the server. Also partly the ability of the player you facing against.

So what's happening there? Is it so easy to hack in so fresh game? Do Arma 3 hacks just work there?

If you were to use Arma3 hacks you would be banned by battleye. 

4 minutes ago, urfinjuce said:

I think, it's useless to ask anything about Battleye.

Care to explain what you mean?

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

Ive seen this in other game and in Arma aswell, its usually do to with your internet connection, latency/ping and the server. Also partly the ability of the player you facing against.

IIve hardly doubt it's a connection problem. Unless 20-50 ping is too high to play...

And seeing urfinjuce's post made you lose a fan. Sorry

only thing his video shows is that the spectatormode is buggy

second video showing scriptmenu got already fixed, i believe.

12 hours ago, urfinjuce said:

It's here T125588 https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125588

v076.141760 BattlEye 1.243

No reaction from the developers.

Unfortunately i am unable to help with this issue as i am only a volunteer community forum moderator, i am not a BIS Developer.