Ok, so we contracted work out for our mod and we got some broken config's. So the doors work fine when the buildings are placed on the map threw the EDEN editor. However, when the building is placed on the map threw terrain builder the buildings don't work. And also something very weird when I pack the map folder threw pboproject it creates a ton of other phobias too. Can anyone offer any help.

Config.cpp https://hastebin.com/osepodugiv.cs

Those are poorly created configs.

The reason the doors do not work I am guessing is because you need to point pboproject towards each land class config. 

People dont rememeber this but back before pboproject we had to create a folder in your island config that represented all the land classes that were used on the island and only have the configs in them otherwise after packing no animations would work. 

But it now with pboproject it does all the heavy lifting for you 

• Like 1

It's not your config. If they work as editor placed and not when binarized to the terrain it's because you don't have pboproject set up properly. 

51 minutes ago, m1lkm8n said:

It's not your config. If they work as editor placed and not when binarized to the terrain it's because you don't have pboproject set up properly. 

Did i do something wrong?

Any chance you want to zip that folder up and pass me the link to dl privately. I'll take a look at it for you later today. Your user actions are old. While not incorrect there are more efficient ways to do it....by using animateSource rather than a external sqf 

4 hours ago, m1lkm8n said:

Any chance you want to zip that folder up and pass me the link to dl privately. I'll take a look at it for you later today. Your user actions are old. While not incorrect there are more efficient ways to do it....by using animateSource rather than a external sqf 

Yes No problem

You got this working/fixed?