Eduardo Argimon

Help Making a Base Template

Hi, I'm new to arma series, and new in the forum, I'm trying to create my first base template to use and mess around in Alive or MCC, perhaps practicing so in the future i could release one.
But I need help because i don't have any military experience (Nor ever been inside a real military Base) so I don't know if things are fine, or just ridiculous, and i need tips on where placing things that are missing, or don't know if there is something missing.
And would love if anyone could give me pointers on how to script some units to bring some life to the template.

Cheers

Don't know if I can place this topic here, so if I cannot then I'm trully sorry

Take a look at Polpox's animations....

Apart from that just have a few friendly units on patrol around the base using the simple waypoint system in eden. A nice feature can be to have some personalised notice boards using this command and you're done. Just keep in mind that when you go overboard with placing items it can affect other players performance, lots and lots of items in a base can really kill FPS.

regarding how the layout of the base is, well i can't really help there, no real world experience here either. I'm sure there are pics out there of bases, as well as other peoples base templates.

G

if you want some ideas have a look at them inside the 3ditor.

press F2 and select probs.

then there is some templates you can use.an maybe get some ideas