Trollface3399

A way to record a game play and explore it later?

Hi, Im gonna apologies in advance if this is the wrong board but I used my common knowledge and thought that maybe someone created a mod that does what I am looking for.
Anyways, what I am wondering/looking for is a mod, or a way to record game play. Now, I dont mean this as just recording like using fraps and obs. I mean it as in recording everything that goes on in a game. More like replays from CSGO. Where I get to view the game from other players perspective or just have a free roaming camera all together?
I wonder this since I see Dslyecxi's videos and his 3rd person footage looks like it would be impossible to get an AI to complete and/or it would be too hard to shoot while also controlling that character. So I was wondering if I could, run a mod or something that would record every players variable and would then later execute them separately to let me explore and get cool footage?

Thank you

Hi,

This is the section for released addons.

Dslyecxi (and most others) use (a variant of) BIS_fnc_unitCapture & BIS_fnc_unitPlay. It's a script function.

There's plenty of tutorials for it if you google 'ArmA 3 unit capture'.

Here's the wiki page for the function you'd be working with: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_UnitCapture

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 2

On 6/18/2017 at 6:59 AM, MrSanchez said:

Hi,

This is the section for released addons.

Dslyecxi (and most others) use (a variant of) BIS_fnc_unitCapture & BIS_fnc_unitPlay. It's a script function.

There's plenty of tutorials for it if you google 'ArmA 3 unit capture'.

Here's the wiki page for the function you'd be working with: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_UnitCapture

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I hope this is the right way of replying but thank you. This was what I was looking for.