10 minutes ago, Night515 said:

Apologies for the lack of updates. Work is kinda slow, just don't have much motivation + stress because school is coming up in 3 weeks.

School is definitely a priority!

Arma will be here when you have more time and motivation.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Night515 said:

Apologies for the lack of updates. Work is kinda slow, just don't have much motivation + stress because school is coming up in 3 weeks.

you've done more than enough man, everything you've given us is great. well I know you won't buy that because theres all kinds of loose ends in your head that you want to tie up. but its cool man. do what you gotta, life and living always have to come first.

• Like 5

Small SITREP, update to come soon:

Swordfish Regiment insignia

6DlkosZ.jpg

Black MX / MX 3GL's have their proper markings now

JAEQGXq.jpg

Vermin SMG .45 ACP (Khaki)

Nt3xPYH.jpg

Mk18 ABR 7.62 mm (Grey)

Kk5v73G.jpg

Deck Crew Helmets

ZR67u6b.jpg

A small teaser for a completely different mod. c;

WfAn33w.jpg

And some other random stuff 'cause left over models in the game's files

8Qzesvm.jpg

etHQVg1.jpg

rk7vrw4.jpg

The SA80 / Mk16 / Mk17 now have 3D GL sights (might have some issues but nothing game breaking), and the NATO / CSAT specop loadouts are once again being tweaked. I'm not entirely sure what rifles they should use, preferably one that regular troops don't use.

• Like 7

Legit loving this mod. It adds a lot for creative mission makers to work with. 

Not OT sure if you're into taking suggestions lol but tropical and woodland versions of Kerry's worn uniform (button up shirt) and survival uniform (swimming) would be very much appreciated ?

Just now, broduz said:

Legit loving this mod. It adds a lot for creative mission makers to work with. 

Not OT sure if you're into taking suggestions lol but tropical and woodland versions of Kerry's worn uniform (button up shirt) and survival uniform (swimming) would be very much appreciated ?

It's possible. :)

Just reminded me I have to fix something lol but possibly in a later version. :)

11-08-2017

• Added: Mk18 ABR 7.62 mm (Grey)
  • Added: Vermin SMG .45 ACP (Khaki)
  • Added: Swordfish Regiment Insignia
  • Added: Rugged Radio and Magazine (Caseless) props
  • Added: Sniper Suit [AAF/NATO/CSAT]
  • Added: Carrier Vest (Green)
  • Added: New icon for the black 4-five
  • Tweaked: Mk16 GL optics overhauled
  • Tweaked: Mk17 GL optics overhauled
  • Tweaked: SA80 GL optics overhauled
  • Tweaked: NATO special forces' equipment was overhauled
  • Tweaked: CSAT special forces' equipment was overhauled
  • Tweaked: NATO Tropic helmets' textures were improved
  • Tweaked: Viper Hex uniform's textures were improved
  • Tweaked: CSAT Urban, Green Hex, and Hex uniforms' textures were improved
  • Tweaked: CSAT Green Hex and Hex officer uniforms' textures were improved
  • Tweaked: Menu Music was changed
  • Tweaked: MX / MX 3GL's black textures were improved
  • Tweaked: ION and Civilian CH-49 Mohawk was renamed
  • Fixed; Gendarme Marshal had wrong vest
  • Fixed: Worn Combat Fatigues (Kerry) was too bright
  • Fixed: NATO Pacific Helicopter Pilots and Crew had wrong NV Goggles
  • Fixed: Some dismantled weapon bags could not be assembled, the rest are still being figured out (Raised GMG/HMGs)
  • Fixed: NATO Urban uniforms were invisible
  • Fixed: M4 SSAS's sounds weren't playing
  • Like 8

This honestly is my favourite mod of all time! The effort to expand the 2035 aspect in which it almost seems like vanilla is just phenomenal!

The shotguns, the SCAR (which reloading animations so smooth just like vanilla) and everything else is just ported/retexture extremely well :D

Keep up the outstanding work Night!

• Like 4

I really like that restored plate carrier from the game files.

• Like 3

How about replace texture for clothes of Flames?

• Like 1

Hmm...I'm not too sure what exact config change you made but the latest patch seems to have altered the impact FX for bullets on metal objects for some reason.

Everything from your own weapons (Mk16/17, Bulldog, etc.) to even vanilla weapons like the 4-five have been affected and now use the generic dust spray FX instead if a bullet hits them. I recall your weapons having proper fire geos in the last patch so that effect shouldn't be showing up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drebin052 said:

Hmm...I'm not too sure what exact config change you made but the latest patch seems to have altered the impact FX for bullets on metal objects for some reason.

Everything from your own weapons (Mk16/17, Bulldog, etc.) to even vanilla weapons like the 4-five have been affected and now use the generic dust spray FX instead if a bullet hits them. I recall your weapons having proper fire geos in the last patch so that effect shouldn't be showing up.

Nothing changed, it's just a bug that usually happens, even to vanilla stuff.

22 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

How about replace texture for clothes of Flames?

Yeah I gotta do that at some point. :P

Heya! Here's a quick update as to what I've been up to. c:

I've added a few new liveries with the release of the Jets DLC texture samples: a blue texture for the Neophron, a green hex texture for the Shikra, and a BLUFOR texture for the Gryphon. I haven't forgotten about the green hex Neophron, it's just a very long, slow, and grueling process to make it.

PCMOdZU.jpg

PwJT5Vg.jpg

mb5Zi3b.jpg

Speaking of aircraft, I've also added two new pylon weapons: Cannon 20 mm - unique to the Hellcat, and the S-5 rocket pod. I also have plans to do S-8 rocket pods and Vikhr missiles unique to OPFOR.

5p8DYq4.jpg

Mk20 rifles now in olive! The black textures have also received some TLC.

1DJgJ8Q.jpg

Woodland infantry for the AAF, don't mind the Greek flags.

gcTtwjM.jpg

Another screenshot of the now Militia forces.

WeIK14y.jpg

There've also been efforts to further diversify the FIA by adding a new uniform and tweaking their headgear randomization. Headgear randomization for other factions such as ION, Raven, Clouds, etc, and civilians are slowly being fixed up. The ACE compatibility file has also been fixed. I'm planning to release the next update once Orange DLC is released on September 12 to avoid errors.

• Like 8

You are doing very nice job as always! BTW it is just came to my mind, how about Green Hex Buzzard?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

You are doing very nice job as always! BTW it is just came to my mind, how about Green Hex Buzzard?

It's a possibility, though not as high of priority as the Neophron and Taru pods. I forgot to mention but I'm also working on a Clouds Qilin.

I feel like for woodland AAF Forces a recolor of their original pattern would make more sense, though I gotta say, that greek-style lizard is looking pretty hot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

I feel like for woodland AAF Forces a recolor of their original pattern would make more sense, though I gotta say, that greek-style lizard is looking pretty hot.

It's the then HAF's original pattern so I figured I could just give it to the AAF rather than making an entire new faction. The quality of the camouflage swatch itself isn't that great, but I'm using the same one that BI used for consistency/my nonexistent OCD.

• Like 1

Maybe they could act as reserves or something, wearing old lent uniforms from Greece.

• Like 2

Any chance there could be a dazzle pattern retexture of the MX for CTRG units? I think there was an artwork with a bunch of guys disembarking a hummingbird with dazzled MX's

Great job on the rebels by the way!

• Like 3

Another quick update!

Finally finished the Taru pods.

HAUtNAV.jpg

Cormorant has new grey hex liveries.

yXTblnr.jpg

And green hex Neophron!

7WIjtCM.jpg

@Cydoemus It's a possibility, but not having access to the model itself makes texturing camouflage difficult.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Night515 said:

@Cydoemus It's a possibility, but not having access to the model itself makes texturing camouflage difficult.

Ah, Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

Since when are you modding vanilla vests?!?! this is so exciting lol

Will we ever get to see a chest mounted pistol holster on the vanilla carrier? :D

i knew there had to be more vests i mean two for each faction really? i am surprised bi didn't restore it in a update 

7 hours ago, broduz said:

Since when are you modding vanilla vests?!?! this is so exciting lol

Will we ever get to see a chest mounted pistol holster on the vanilla carrier? :D

Likely not, these are just unfinished leftovers.

• Like 3