small unplanned update today, im going on hiatus for a little bit

• Added: Bulldog 12 Gauge (Black)
  • Added: P99 9 mm (Black)
  • Added: Special Combat Helmet
  • Tweaked: Combat Helmet (MTP) texture was improved
  • Fixed: Deploying with non-bipod weapons would sink into the ground
  • Fixed: SCAR was missing 75 m zeroing for EGLM
  • Like 2

Congrats on making it in a SITREP Night, although you're officially a "He" now :p

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arziben said:

Congrats on making it in a SITREP Night, although you're officially a "He" now :p

I was always a he. :P

• Like 1

Loving the shotguns, especially the keltec! Arma's definitely been in need of good shotties ever since Purple stopped working on his m4 pack. Is there any plan to have CBA joint rails compatibility so we can use other mods' accessories on your weapons? Also, just out of curiosity, why did you decide to make the m8 standalone rather than part of this pack? Not complaining, it just seemed like a perfect fit for Aegis.

20 minutes ago, jetset22a said:

Loving the shotguns, especially the keltec! Arma's definitely been in need of good shotties ever since Purple stopped working on his m4 pack. Is there any plan to have CBA joint rails compatibility so we can use other mods' accessories on your weapons? Also, just out of curiosity, why did you decide to make the m8 standalone rather than part of this pack? Not complaining, it just seemed like a perfect fit for Aegis.

I'll take a look at CBA compatibility soon, also the M8s were separate as they weren't going to be used by any faction.

• Like 1

Small teaser for the next update:

Mk16 HAMR 5.56 mm

rMndPXl.jpg

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Night515 said:

I was always a he. :P

Are you ? Oh well, guess you can't judge a person by their arm in a picture about their cat D:

(Cute cat though)

• Like 1

Will the F-35 be getting a HMD? Right now it's flyable, but at least on my settings, effective combat is impossible. Also, the HUD on Samson is very faint, almost invisible. 

2 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Will the F-35 be getting a HMD? Right now it's flyable, but at least on my settings, effective combat is impossible. Also, the HUD on Samson is very faint, almost invisible. 

Yup, they're WIP currently though.

Development is going nicely so far, the ACE issue with CSAT units is fixed with the next update.

Quick question regarding NATO's Atlantic Forces: L85A3 wins by 63%!

L85A3 wins by 63%!

So here they are, NATO Atlantic Forces' new standard-issue bullpup assault rifle! Textures are WIP currently, as are the animations. Three variants are being added... (if anyone is willing to donate a L22, please PM me!)

SA80 5.56 mm

SA80 GL 5.56 mm

SA80 LSW 5.56 mm

...With three color variants! Black, sand, and a special FIA camo coloration. Model is ported from Arma 2, with ironsights from Kiory's L85A2 source model. This is one of my favorite guns (despite its shortcomings, good thing everyone is right-handed in the Armaverse) and I always wanted to do one!

Now, you might be asking... "It's 2035! Wouldn't the British have already replaced the SA80?" ...Well to that I answer: uh... budget cuts...? Either way I hope you guys enjoy!

2OLich7.jpg

wBvTaNY.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AC 130 said:

SCAR and SA80 series options to replace MX?

NATO Atlantic Forces will be equipped with SA80s, but regular NATO and NATO Pacific Forces will still keep their MXs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Night515 said:

Now, you might be asking... "It's 2035! Wouldn't the British have already replaced the SA80?" ...Well to that I answer: uh... budget cuts...? Either way I hope you guys enjoy!

IIRC, there's recently been (IRL) a renewal program, meaning we're stuck with these damn things until the 2030s (and the lore says the UK is completely broke in the 2030s, so it's figures we still wouldn't be able to get rid of them).

Apparently, Mikhail Kalashnikov was once shown an SA80 by a British Officer, after taking a long look at the weapon, his only comment was "you must have very clever soldiers".

That Tan version is ridiculously sexy, though.

• Like 2

just curious what are your plans for the AAF are you going down the route of mainly hand me down British equipment, Greek equipment  , Russian/CSAT equipment . a mix of all three or something completely different  

2 hours ago, armyguy277 said:

just curious what are your plans for the AAF are you going down the route of mainly hand me down British equipment, Greek equipment  , Russian/CSAT equipment . a mix of all three or something completely different  

The AAF use a variety of NATO hand-me-downs especially from the British (Strider, FV-720 Mora, WY-55 Hellcat), their own purchases (A-149 Gryphon, MBT-52 Kuma), and some surplus CSAT equipment (K40 Ababil-3, Zamak). I don't have much planned for them but that can change in the future.

Aren't those regular L85A2's?

The A3's have keymod and a longer toprail

l85a3.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NyteMyre said:

Aren't those regular L85A2's?

The A3's have keymod and a longer toprail

Well, yes but I'm working with what I have. The rail system will probably change if I ever get a model for it.

• Like 2

This is kind of stupid but would you be willing to make versions of the ARCO, ARCO (black) and the DMS sights with red illumination instead of green? For some reason the green has always been a significant turn-off to otherwise pretty nice sights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wsxcgy said:

This is kind of stupid but would you be willing to make versions of the ARCO, ARCO (black) and the DMS sights with red illumination instead of green? For some reason the green has always been a significant turn-off to otherwise pretty nice sights.

Maybe...

• Like 1

Ah to bad... would have loved to see a L85A3 model.

I may or may not be a bit of an L85 fanboy myself :P

hiJAVWr.png

• Like 3

Personally I would be in favor of having either the new A3 rail or a Remington GPC rail on the SA80s, it would look so much more fitting for a futuristic British Military,

Some love for mission makers in the next update! Rampants, dugouts, crates, tents, and a crashed C-192.

ruantK4.jpg

B7ci29T.jpg

swKUPSw.jpg

Expect an update very soon, possibly even today relative to my fucked sleep schedule. :3

• Like 3

18-07-2017

• Added: Several terrain structures and props
  • Added: SA80 5.56 mm Assault Rifle & Light Support Weapon
  • Added: Mk16 HAMR 5.56 mm Light Support Weapon
  • Added: ACOG optics (WIP)
  • Added: New icons for variants of the Mk16/Mk17 rifles
  • Added: New icons for black variant of the Bulldog shotgun
  • Added: New icons for black variants of the Mk20 rifle
  • Added: New icons for black variants of the TRG-20 rifle
  • Added: New icons for the black variant of the P07 pistol
  • Added: New icons for the black variant of the P99 pistol
  • Added: Optional ACE compatibility. Check download location, the file is located inside a folder named "Optional"
  • Tweaked: The Mk17 rifle's textures were improved slightly
  • Tweaked: The Bulldog shotgun's textures were darkened
  • Tweaked: The Special Combat Helmet tropic variant's textures were improved
  • Tweaked: The Combat Fatigues NATO Atlantic variant's textures were improved
  • Tweaked: NATO Atlantic's ammoboxes' inventories were modified
  • Tweaked: NATO Atlantic's units' inventories were modified
  • Tweaked: The AA40's recoil and performance was overhauled
  • Tweaked: The Bulldog's recoil and performance was overhauled
  • Tweaked: The M4 SSAS's recoil and performance was overhauled
  • Tweaked: The Mk16/Mk17's recoil and performance was overhauled
  • Tweaked: The Warfare-50's recoil and performance was overhauled
  • Fixed: The F-35F's presets didn't load properly
  • Fixed: The F-35F Stealth variant's presets caused a pop-up error
  • Fixed: The CTRG Arid Uniform variants had wrong names
  • Fixed: The AK-12's three-round-burst was replaced with a more accurate two-round-burst
  • Fixed: All files have been resigned with a new private key

What I've been listening to all night

Hope you guys enjoy the update, and please keep in mind some things are WIP as usual. The SA80's UGL animations and ACOG's optics in particular. Next update's plans include adding more Special Combat Helmet color variants, two new camouflage patterns for NATO Atlantic Forces, and possibly a new faction. ;)

Hotfix

18-07-2017

• Fixed: SA80 LSW pop-up error

• Like 4