Sign in to follow this  
Flogger23m

Arma 3 Apex - Worth Waiting For Steam Sale?

Thinking picking up ArmA 3 Apex as it is on sale. Does anyone happen to know if ArmA 3 DLC will be discounted further during the Steam sale? I am a bit worried that I will buy it now and next week it will be a bit cheaper before I even get much of a chance to play around with the map.

Dude, it's on sale for 10 bucks.

10 bucks.

A cinema ticket costs more.

Should be a no brainer really.

Cheers

• Like 1

Are discounts on top of discounts a common thing during sales? Does that even happen?

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Dude, it's on sale for 10 bucks.

10 bucks.

A cinema ticket costs more.

Should be a no brainer really.

Cheers

False on both accounts, movie tickets are $5 here and it is $11.89. ;) Though I am not sure what a movie ticket has to do with anything?

Regardless, being smart with your money is always... smart. If you don't have anything useful to say it is best to keep shut.

Are discounts on top of discounts a common thing during sales? Does that even happen?

I am wondering if the Steam sale will offer a better discount, which would be a different sale.

But I think I'll just wait it out. From the looks of it the map is fairly small so it will probably get old after a few hours. Maybe it will be cheaper in the next few weeks.

22 minutes ago, Flogger23m said:

False on both accounts, movie tickets are $5 here and it is $11.89. ;) Though I am not sure what a movie ticket has to do with anything?

Regardless, being smart with your money is always... smart. If you don't have anything useful to say it is best to keep shut.

I am wondering if the Steam sale will offer a better discount, which would be a different sale.

But I think I'll just wait it out. From the looks of it the map is fairly small so it will probably get old after a few hours. Maybe it will be cheaper in the next few weeks.

I don't think the Map is "small"..it has so much to offer..especially with Mods and missions everywhere for it. If you play Arma for any length of time then any DLC should really be a no-brainer..especially for just over 10 bucks...as time goes by more and more missions and/or servers will require the Apex DLC. If I were you I'd buy it now..with my luck it would go on sale 5 minutes after I bought it..lol

Diesel

I cant see Apex being reduced again in the sale..But who knows.

Either way..this is quite a trivial matter to open a new topic for. And as the OP has seemed to  have decided his course of action already, I will close the thread now.