Sign in to follow this  
TheMeq

[Windows] BEM 1.6.0.0 - BattlEye Filter Manager

What is it? 

BEM is TheMeq's BattlEye Filter Manager for the ArmA series of games (Specifically ArmA 3 at the moment). You can use this tool to modify and maintain your BattlEye filters. You can modify keywords or the filters that that go against them with this software.

How to use it?
Just drop the EXE file into your BattlEye folder on your server. Then run the EXE file!

Really, run the EXE file... 

Here is the VirusTotal result for this file: Click Me
Here is also a forum post from Exile where this file has originally been posted: Click Me

What can it do?

- Import items from your log files, will sort through duplicates and ignore them and only add the ones you don't have. 

- You can change the log levels, the exception types, and even the entire filter. 

- Submit your files if something isn't working right so I can try to make this software better.

- When you save, your old files are automatically backed up so you don't lose any settings.
- Now has multi-language support!

screenshot.png

Latest Version: 1.6.0.0 - Download Here: http://bem.themeq.xyz

The application now has language support! It currently supports English and Finnish, but I am looking for more translations! Please see the latest update on the website for details on helping out with this project.

Thanks!