TomMack

Updates on all branches

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was, or maybe their should be, a place where all the updates pushed to all the branches are given a thread showing what has changed.

I understand the we have OPREPs, SITREPs etc. But on DEV-BRANCH we get so many updates, and often big (>1GB) updates that I cant find any info on.

Is there an existing thread that I've been blind to or maybe one should be started, just a simple changelog or quick description would be great to see.

Thanks,

Tom

10 minutes ago, TomMack said:

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was, or maybe their should be, a place where all the updates pushed to all the branches are given a thread showing what has changed.

I understand the we have OPREPs, SITREPs etc. But on DEV-BRANCH we get so many updates, and often big (>1GB) updates that I cant find any info on.

Is there an existing thread that I've been blind to or maybe one should be started, just a simple changelog or quick description would be great to see.

Thanks,

Tom

For Dev Branch updates and changes you want this thread:

• Like 2

There's a forum dedicated to the dev branch with a changelog thread

• Like 1

I'm blind.... you know, I just assumed that thread wasnt updated anymore. Thank you so much!

• Like 1