Hello my name is Hybrid and I would like to introduce you to an idea. One that i think will be a fun and interesting project. 

STAR WARS RP

With a new mod that came out on June 10th I would like to make an rp server that spans the star wars universe with their permission of couse.

Some ideas that i had for the server are: 

- In this server people choose their life bounty hunter, trucker, taxi driver, imperial guard, etc... with objectives to do to get paid 

- Jail is a scary thing in this server (especially for rebels) with a long time sentence maximum time between 5-6 hours but with ways of earning money inside prison or ways of breaking out of it.

- War is a constant in Star Wars "hence the name" so rebels and imperials are always fighting KOS is not a thing in war so it will not apply

These are some of my ideas and im open for any ideas or suggestions and my ideas above can and will probably change.

This server needs staff so im looking for coders, modders, a map designer, admins, moderators, etc...

For right now im looking for people who want to build this project because they want to volunteer with promise of staff position.

Please fill out application below |

V

First name - 

Set of skills - 

Why are you applying (50 words at least)- 

What position are you looking for - 

Do you understand you wont be paid for your services "Volunteer" -

Do you have a job in the outside world - 

(please don't tell me what it is)

Email - 

If you are selected do you promise to not tell anyone about you invovement in this server -

(trick question I don't care who you tell)

In 400 words describe who you are, how well you work with others, and why you deserve to be on this project - 

If you are applying to community outreach try to sell me the server is 200 words if not leave blank-

Before you start typing please change the font to 12

Edited by R0adki11
switched font to something more readable

the mod is the only star wars mod out there i want to make an rp server for star wars give me options i will use them 

please refrain from posting without and application or helpful advice

Well, some helpful advice would be to post this application somewhere else (maybe the Steam forums?).  Most people here are offended by the mod and how it blatantly ripped content from other games and stole some content from BHI, then uploaded it and lied about it like it was nothing.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Well, some helpful advice would be to post this application somewhere else (maybe the Steam forums?).  Most people here are offended by the mod and how it blatantly ripped content from other games and stole some content from BHI, then uploaded it and lied about it like it was nothing.

thanks i will do that but remember BHI went down the other did not

1 hour ago, Evil_Hybrid said:

We'll see what the future brings... but let's leave it at that.

1 hour ago, Evil_Hybrid said:

BHI chose to remove and cancel the mod themselves, no one forced them to. However the other star wars mod has content ripped from other games and the BHI Mod.

• Like 1