Neddles

6 x 6 Recce/Special Forces ATV

Have been on a break from arma for about a year. come back to this incredible mod, this is such a great mod it immidiately sparked my mission making needs. 
You seem incredibly skilled in the mod tools im hoping to see many more mods from you in the future. 

Also, you seem like the guy that could make that arma snowmobile ive been wanting for many many years *Wink*Wink*

• Like 1

Hi Neddles,

Would you mind if I made a small 'compatibility' mod for your ATVs? Our unit absolutely LOVES your ATVs! The only slight issue we have is that for the levels of mobility we want, it's a touch slow, especially up hills. If, like you say, your mod is based on the Polaris, as this only has about 45 bhp, I think what you've done is extremely realistic. So my 'compatibility' mod would basically be an addon that added additional classes of the ATV that had a bit more power. (E.g. something along the lines of dropping the SPORTSMAN TOURING XP 1000 motor into the 6x6.)

I fully accept this is it less realistic but to make it fit the style of play we'd like to use it in for our unit, this would be ideal.

Let me know what you think - and outstanding work on the mod - incredible that this is your first attempt at ARMA3 mod making!

• Like 1

Hallo sir...

Is there a way to disabnle this command

CAN CREATE RESPAWN POINT DURING MULTIPLAYER

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2018 at 7:56 PM, Steve 161st said:

Hi Neddles,

Would you mind if I made a small 'compatibility' mod for your ATVs? Our unit absolutely LOVES your ATVs! The only slight issue we have is that for the levels of mobility we want, it's a touch slow, especially up hills. If, like you say, your mod is based on the Polaris, as this only has about 45 bhp, I think what you've done is extremely realistic. So my 'compatibility' mod would basically be an addon that added additional classes of the ATV that had a bit more power. (E.g. something along the lines of dropping the SPORTSMAN TOURING XP 1000 motor into the 6x6.)

I fully accept this is it less realistic but to make it fit the style of play we'd like to use it in for our unit, this would be ideal.

Let me know what you think - and outstanding work on the mod - incredible that this is your first attempt at ARMA3 mod making!

I’d love this.

Good day, 

Love your work Neddles, and sorry for bumping this up after so long. We are having some issues regarding ownership on our dedicated server. The problem is that members of our community are unable to use the different actions (Deploy camonet, stand up and refuel). However, when Zeus places down a vehicle he who placed it is able to use the different actions. It would seem that there are some restrictions within the config or the script running this actions when it comes to ownership. Would any one care to comment on how we would go about fixing these issues?