SkylarLunar

Helicopter controls

Whenever im flying a heli and going full speed, the heli wont stay that angle i'm on and it just auto levels with the ground and causes the heli to slow down. Any way to like change this or something?

2 hours ago, SkylarLunar said:

Whenever im flying a heli and going full speed, the heli wont stay that angle i'm on and it just auto levels with the ground and causes the heli to slow down. Any way to like change this or something?

Maybe you have autohover turned on? Time to check you helicopter controls maybe?

A heli will naturally try to level itself in flight, so constantly needing to push forward is normal (if that's what you're talking about). That said, I'm sure some helos have some trimming ability but I don't think ArmA natively supports it. Maybe some joysticks can be trimmed.

It can be trimed in advanced flight model. I haven't checked if that works on the regular flight model, though. I couldn't run ArmA for now.

16 hours ago, SkylarLunar said:

AFAIK this behavior occurs in either one of these two conditions:

1. You have Auto-hover turned ON

2. You fly in AFM with Auto-trim turned off