Montgomery

Bad ArmA Trends

9 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Units i been in and lead were never about military conduct, it was about communications and tactics, in and out of the game.

I might have been a bit unclear. In my book, that's not milsim, that's realism (I play like that). In my point of view, milsim is when you have to call everyone with a higher rank than you "sir" and are free to insult anyone with a lower rank.

• Like 1

The game is a 'mil-sim', well A2 is, not so much A3. The term 'mil-sim' is for the game, not a particular group type.

Playing 'mil-sim' for us, is just about teamwork, nothing to do with being in the military. If players want to play with ranks, thats fine, not something we would do, but its a game, so whichever way players play, is o.k. Just enjoy.

Regards Arma itself, playing using AI is more than an SP thing. Our groups rely on AI for the game style we play, without good AI, then the game suffers badly and our gameplay would just break down into something that resembles... well.. A3 ;)

A bad trend for Arma (for me), is going towards MP and more mainstream. But business wise, its a good trend, so who can blame them.

A new bad trend has emerged with combat patrol MP missions. The trend is to kill as many team members usinf any means in the few seconds after mission acomplished. Noticed it on several official servers...such trends spead fast.

been in arma since about 2015 i play alot of zombies/survive type game's and the KOS crap kill's me seem's like its a sickness like the zombie's them self it flow's player to player seems like that's all they want to do i mean why can't people be more friendy you will get alonger way being a friendy player than being a D1ck like most are on arma that and the crafting system of most mod/game mode's is what bothers me

Edited by R0adki11
removed font