Sign in to follow this  
1337Slicer

Singleplayer all weapons mod or cheat

Is there a mod or cheat for the singleplayer where I can choose every weapon / equipment i want? I Already asked the question in the Steam forums and someone suggested a mod called "Personal Arsenal", but this mod does not work with savegames. Further it seems like you can get a ban in multiplayer if you have this installed. I just want the possibility to choose any weapon or equipment I want in singleplayer only. Is there any safe way / mod for this that works with savegames too and does not affect the multiplayer? Thanks in advance.

Are your single player games custom or do you mean the in game missions?

Use SSCM:

Load it after all of your other mods. Play your mission, goto the map screen, press M, then click on LOAD SSCM on the top left.

From there a new menu will be added under CHEATS. You can ENABLE and then turn on the Virtual Arsenal, load up your character with all the gear you want then go kill some stuff.

Best cheat menu I've used.

• Like 1

@Valken

Thx for your reply. That mod looks good, but there are some comments too, that you may risk a ban in multiplayer. Is it enough to just deactivate the mod in the launcher, before joining the multiplayer, to avoid any risk, or do I have to completely uninstall it?

Just use the mod "Personal Arsenal" it has all gear, weapons, etc in the game. It isn't a cheat or nothing so servers won't ban you.