Sign in to follow this  
stingray_

Removable M320 Launcher - RHS

Is there a way to remove the m320 Launcher from the M4 rifle without scripting it myself? I'm sure I could script a command to switch weapon and decouple them but didn't want to re-invent the wheel if this has been done. 

Why not just use one of the many versions that does not have it?

or are you looking for a solution to do this on the fly in a mission?

• Like 2

Looking to do this on the fly in a mission. By which i mean, i start the mission with a M4 w/ M320 attached. While engaged, player is told by TL to pass the M320 off to another member of the team so the player detaches the M320 and passes it off but maintains his M4, now without an M320. Like I said, I am sure I could script this easy enough, just wondered if it has been done. 

Unless it's a hidden selection, then it would be very difficult to make it disappear and appear on another persons weapon.

Why would the TL tell you to pass the weapon to another AI /team mate though? that sort of defeats the purpose of you having one in the first place. If you're doing this in MP, just drop the weapon to the ground, have your team mate drop his, and then pick up his, and vice versa.

• Like 5