darkxess

Keep getting kicked from my own server!

Ok, this is really getting annoying now, at first I put up with it thinking it was just an update or maybe my bad internet, whatever... but now its been going on for weeks!!!

I have my own dedicated server with my unit of over 30 people. I am the owner and also the only one who is constantly being kicked every 30/40 minutes. I know this as we timed it last night

and its usually I get kicked on the 40 minutes mark and then I get "failed to connect to server" upon trying to rejoin again. It's like I am banned for around 10 or so minutes and then suddenly I get

allowed back on again where the process then starts all over - I play for around 30/40 minutes and then I get the dreaded "no signal received" message and kicked.

I have a high ping around 270 most of the time because of my location though its weird as sometimes I can play on the server for way over 5 or more hours until I next get kicked. Though that is rare

it has now got to a point where I have had enough. How can I fix my problem of being kicked always?

It is not happening to everyone else at all, so its not the server problem obviously. Also, my friend who is not far from me and has a high ping doesn't get kicked at all like I do.

I have tried many things including opening my ports for the ArmA 3 requirements, changed my internet connection through a router straight to my computer but still, I'm getting kicked so much.

Please help.

Thanks