Sign in to follow this  
goldenfiver

Jets DLC - Resize left/right panels?

I just want to say- the update is great, so good work bohemia!.

I have one small issue, but it's important. Before the update, the GPS was a separate UI element and could have been resized (larger/smaller display), using the layout editor. I slightly increased the size of the GPS display in the layout editor, since I think it's too small.

Now, the GPS is considered either left or right panel - and those can't be resized. My request is to allow us to resize the left/right panel in the layout editor. In my opinion, the size of those displays is too small, and I wish I could change the size of the panels.

54 minutes ago, goldenfiver said:

I just want to say- the update is great, so good work bohemia!.

I have one small issue, but it's important. Before the update, the GPS was a separate UI element and could have been resized (larger/smaller display), using the layout editor. I slightly increased the size of the GPS display in the layout editor, since I think it's too small.

Now, the GPS is considered either left or right panel - and those can't be resized. My request is to allow us to resize the left/right panel in the layout editor. In my opinion, the size of those displays is too small, and I wish I could change the size of the panels.

at this moment resizing have  engine limitation . But maybe DEVs will improve this