ProfTournesol

Terror attack in Manchester

Such a terrible act against the British people, many Children are among the dead, and 12 under-16s are among the 59 injured. :(

The youngest dead was 8 years old. Sickening.

" Abedi, whose family is of Libyan descent, had ties to al Qaeda, received terrorist training abroad and traveled to Libya within the last 12 months, the source added. "

"Earlier, interior minister Amber Rudd told the BBC that the bombing suspect Abedi "was known" to intelligence services."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/manchester-concert-explosion/manchester-arena-suicide-bombing-suspect-likely-didn-t-act-alone-n763921

So this nutter was known to authorities,but again they didn't do anything just like in other cases where these braindead morons were known to have ties with terrorist groups.I understand when one of these nutters becomes radicalized in a small amount of time,indeed you can't do much to stop them if they plan an attack,but here we are again with a case of "oh yea we knew he had a hard-on for ISIS,he also received terrorist training abroad but we couldn't do anything."

At one point people should really ask their governments why are they letting these scums back in their countries.If it's about legislation well then change the fucking legislation for these people.

Should really be that simple,Ahmed went to terrorist training camp?Now he returns back in country?Well how about you friggin' detain him?Just a small amount of logic is needed to realize he didn't went there to spread peace&love in the world or have a constructive tea session in the terrorist camp about mysteries of the universe.

It is horrible. My heart goes with all the British people. At one in my life I was living in the UK, I have many friends in there, and I can't see or find any reason why the Brits deserved such a horrible act of terror. 

I know, there is a war in Syria, but many refugees who come to Germany, France and UK are young males with good health. Why don't they stand up and defend their country? Instead they come to foreign country, form rape gangs, trying to bring their "normal" culture to Europe. If something of this should happen to my girlfriend or family, I would grab my gun and shoot the bastards on sight. Sue me.

28 minutes ago, XerXesCZ said:

I know, there is a war in Syria, but many refugees who come to Germany, France and UK are young males with good health. Why don't they stand up and defend their country? Instead they come to foreign country, form rape gangs, trying to bring their "normal" culture to Europe. If something of this should happen to my girlfriend or family, I would grab my gun and shoot the bastards on sight. Sue me.

I'm not an sjw and don't really care about refugees but governments have wrong migration policies. I have no idea what the fuck politicians are trying to do but it's clearly not for their own people's good. Everyone could differentiate refugees from terrorists if already existing laws were used all the time properly and everywhere. And there is that why don't they fight topic, I also think they should fight but the sides are all fucked up, I can't blame them on this if they want to run away because their ideologies don't match with any of the sides. Don't get me wrong though, fleeing from middle east and wanting sharia at the same time makes no sense

He wasn't a refugee, no need to derail the topic. He's born in Manchester.

Cheer up dear English friends!!!

We share your pain and grieve, especially ProfTournesol and I as we suffered the same 2 years ago with the Bataclan.

I wonder if the relatives of victims will sue this guys for being the main reason of this tragedy.

stream_img.jpg