Was playing on the new Zombie Survival Course mission and I'm not sure if there is a bug with the misison or with OBE.  I got into a Huron as copilot and took controls.  When I got out (using action menu) the engine remained on, and I couldn't get back into it (OBE or even the action menu didnt show any entrances).  Will investigate further, but was crapping myself with zombies trying to eat my brains !

• Like 1

Was everything gone or just the Huron-Entrypoints? (P.S. Yes, the ActionMenu Entrys are disabled for Vehicles added in OBE)
Maybe they lock the Chopper (wich will disable Buttons, since.. yeah, when it's locked it's locked)

Yes all normal entry points were gone.  I had just landed the chopper and got out ... couldnt get back in again.  I wondered if it was not init'ing again on the chopper.

That Mission probably removes all missionEventhandler (no clue why, prolly pretty crappy MissionDesign).

3 hours ago, dscha said:

That Mission probably removes all missionEventhandler (no clue why, prolly pretty crappy MissionDesign).

I'll ask ... cheers!  That must be correct however, as I can still enter doors, just not that helicopter.  Something else weird was that after about 10 minutes (of me dodging zombies the chopper took off (yikes those are talented zombies!) then crashed. 

Thanks for removing the standard action menu items - really helps - although I did notice that one of the military buildings (green one - single floor - not sure of classname) still have the door icon.

Nice one ! it was actually needed this interaction!

&  as far I was testing  the mission with the OBE was ok ,

by the way i 'll check about it .

Zombie Survival Course  mission

• Like 1

Ok so far , i checked in my whole mission files (  Zombie Survival Course  )   if in any case is somewhere used  :

removeAllMissionEventHandlers

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/removeAllMissionEventHandlers

but there isn't .

What i was thinking about:

In this mission i 'm using the ais injury script and generally it's my favourite revive script from the time i started playing arma , so i 'm using this for a long time ,

BUT ,

there is a buggy behaviour on respawning without a scroll menu.

When it happens , if you click to respawn again ,then it's working again ,back to normal.

I have seen this problem with ais , from the whole time .

So might be just that happend , or else ,

if there is any other addon interfering ( ace maybe )?

If you want from me to check anything more , please tell me so to know also.

That could be the source of the problem.  Anyway Psychobastard has rewritten AIS so that should hopefully fix it.

Right, back to sprint opening of doors :)

Must be an external Addon/Script, since i just removed it, when you call it explicitly.

• Like 1

RC of OBE V0.3 pushed to the Dev-Repository (ClickMe)

Changes:
- Added: Settings Menu (No Stringtable-Support for now - Follows later)
- Added: Korean to Stringtable

Link:

Download - RC Version of V0.3

For Bug-Reports please use Distrikt41-Discord ( Distrikt41-Discord ) or directly through the Gitlab Interface ( ClickMe )

• Like 2

Would anyone be able to do a video on how to add mods via the example config (particularly RHS)? Im not very technically literate when it comes to most of this stuff, but a video should be enough to get me going.