Tankbuster

Titans in 1.7. Forwards or backwards?

Hello, What is this update? Oo now Titan missiles fail a lot of time to goal!
 We can not use the lockless utility the enemy and the titanium power has been evaluated with the 1.70 update because that.

You really need what to do? Every time you have changed, there are problems or problems ...
We have bugs since the first day of arma3 is not resolved and you touch what works correctly.
I do not know how you think, but remember that arma3 with all DLC costs over 100 euros and I think players have reason to be angry when you see that 1.70 bugs and changes ...
Rangefinders bugs and changes, the fOv 3RD personn camera helicopter, the stranded titan, and much more.

Really sad and angry to see Arma3 being lower than being superior.

Stop whining. Look what you get for your 100 euros! 

They need to tweak it.  Send in a report but stop whining! 

On 28.5.2017 at 9:28 AM, FoO2shOot said:

Hello, What is this update? Oo now Titan missiles fail a lot of time to goal!
 We can not use the lockless utility the enemy and the titanium power has been evaluated with the 1.70 update because that.

You really need what to do? Every time you have changed, there are problems or problems ...
We have bugs since the first day of arma3 is not resolved and you touch what works correctly.
I do not know how you think, but remember that arma3 with all DLC costs over 100 euros and I think players have reason to be angry when you see that 1.70 bugs and changes ...
Rangefinders bugs and changes, the fOv 3RD personn camera helicopter, the stranded titan, and much more.

Really sad and angry to see Arma3 being lower than being superior.

I am disappointed to by AT performance.

Since it is not 100% clear which technology should be simulated I refer to:

http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/Titan_MPRL_Compact

The Titan Multi-Purpose Rocket Launcher is a shoulder system for launching guided rockets. This compact version trades increased portability for less powerful rockets and cannot launch anti-air missiles. It's adapted to be launched from closed quarters, has several modes of guidance and thanks to its advanced jet engine, it's capable of hitting even fast moving targets at a short distance. »
Titan MPRL Compact
Arma3-render-titan-compact
Faction Universal:
NATO
CSAT
AAF
Type Anti-armor launcher
Caliber N/A
Magazine
capacity
Variants Titan MPRL
Games
Arma3.icon

The Titan MPRL Compact is a light, man-portable guided missile launcher. It can be fired in two ways. If locked onto a target, it functions like a fire-and-forget missile launcher, requiring no user input to kill the target. If fired without a target lock, the missile uses Semi-Active Command to Line-of-Sight (SACLOS) guidance, following the crosshairs wherever they go. This allows the gunner to manually guide the missile to the target, especially useful when using Anti-Personnel rounds against infantry.

...that is suggesting having a "Javelin" but with SACLOS fallback.

To me, Titan is loosing thermal-imaging-tracking to easy and SACLOS does not work at all.