I bind   "["  "]" for left right mfd UI change. ctrl+[ and ctrl+] to change function and e.t.c

every time I change my MFD UI -game action menu appear and scrolls down. like I "bind ] button to scroll action menu " I chech my controls. There is no option like this and no double binding 

maybe it is 1.70 bug.

For now I disable action menu with ace3 mod until I can`t find a way to reslove my problem 

Can you try re-setting the Apex or Arma 3? Pls let me know it that helped.

• Like 1

Sorry to hijack this post, but it seems to me the question is related to action menu: Is there any way to remove the "right panel next" and "right panel mode" (appearing when scrolling mouse) for on foot player?

1 hour ago, pierremgi said:

Sorry to hijack this post, but it seems to me the question is related to action menu: Is there any way to remove the "right panel next" and "right panel mode" (appearing when scrolling mouse) for on foot player?

Either by selecting one of the two presets mentioned above once again or by manually binding the panels to keys (you'll find them in Controls/Common)

noob question. Where is button to restore apex control preset like you said?

I will back up my controls and try to revert apex preset settings to see -if it help or not ...

Yes. Switch preset to Apex solve my problem.

Also destroy many hours of my custom keybinding:f:

• Like 1

I didn't. Just added some key bindings everywhere I didn't want an action menu. That's all! I must remember that for the next time BI offers some key package.