ArmaMan360

Mission executing in editor but not scenarios?

Ok so I have made a mission where it plays perfectly well in the editor, so I export it to the SP Scenarios. But when I play it in via the scenarios screen, the mission files don't seem to execute. its a very weird problem. Any ideas?

To be more specific, I have different files for spawning enemies, empty chopper, tank, and cache drops along with their respective markers. Everything works in the editor. But when I play it via scenarios, no enemies spawn and none of the empty chopper, tank etc spawn. I can be sure as their marker is also not their. Here is the mission file..

https://ufile.io/vfo36

When you "export" a mission from the editor, I believe it only exports the mission file and none of the scripts. At least that's how it used to be, they may have changed it.

Edit: Nevermind, they fixed that. All of the scripts are in your pbo. Sorry, no idea.

is there any intro involved? Maybe it's not transitioning? 

Hey guys.. Thanks. No intros involved.

However I have solved this after help from the amazing community member Tajin. So apparently there was something wrong with the way the mission pbo was packed by the game. So I used Eliteness and converted the mission folder into a pbo and it worked !

Hope it helps someone :)