Misconduct

How do I get my old helicopter controls back?

I dont remember seeing anything in the the update info about changing the way helicopters fly

• Like 6

+1 The new helicopter 3rd person camera is AIDS and needs to be reverted ASAP.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Misconduct said:

I dont remember seeing anything in the the update info about changing the way helicopters fly

19 hours ago, SharpWave said:

So BI are aware and a patch is in the works no eta though... 

Oh do I hope someday posts like these will cease to exist, because people should do some research before even posting.

On 5/16/2017 at 5:22 PM, SharpWave said:

you must be a "Lifer" or KOTH player. Maybe even a insurgency player.

On 5/16/2017 at 4:27 PM, Misconduct said:

There isn't, if you looked hard enough with your eyes instead of your rear, you'd realize the camera placement was slightly different. Get used to it :)

They definitely changed the way helicopters fly and i am not talking about the 3rd person camera. Some kind of smoothing, the control is way less accurate then before.

20 minutes ago, tim123 said:

They definitely changed the way helicopters fly and i am not talking about the 3rd person camera. Some kind of smoothing, the control is way less accurate then before.

Nope. Good luck on your search for something that doesn't exist in terms of changes :)

read the sitrep one more time.

*spotrep*

45 minutes ago, The HopelessGamer said:

@Midnighters no the op is right. There seems to be some smoothing that cannot be changed.... 

What I'm saying is: There is nothing in the Spotrep that has anything to do with it.

We're not aware of any change in the actual helicopter controls sensitivity or smoothing. I haven't notice anything different in the way helicopter controls when testing it from the cockpit view. Are you using kb+m or analog controllers? Which?

The helicopters from the cockpit view are functionally the same as before the patch. The change to the weird 3rd person camera that moves with the chopper is the reason people are complaining. The 3rd person +alt looking is smoothed and clunky now, when it was quick and responsive prepatch. 

Honestly one of the worst updates to heli's I have ever seen. 

• Like 2

I am using a Joystick. After deleting my old and creating a new Profile everything is working like before the 1.70 Patch.

• Like 1

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 9:53 AM, oukej said:

We're not aware of any change in the actual helicopter controls sensitivity or smoothing. I haven't notice anything different in the way helicopter controls when testing it from the cockpit view. Are you using kb+m or analog controllers? Which?

Keyboard and mouse.

On 5/19/2017 at 4:53 PM, oukej said:

Hey Devs, it looks like a partial fix on the heli cam issue, still zoomed too far in or out, camera view seems to still be attached to an axis

• Like 1

I don't see a problem or any changes with the new helicopters ...