Sign in to follow this  
alfaceroquince

What is going on with the sniper range finder?

hi guys, sorry, another question, this one important for me as i'm a sniper

after the update of yesterday / today, the range finder doesn't give any distance

i attach you a screenshot

Mostrando IMG_20170516_232019.jpg

why?? is this a bug or they have removed it forever?

it's not funny as i shoot from 1000m above, i need the range finder more than water...

regards.

• Like 1

We have also found that TWS night stalker scope range finders, HMG rangefinders don't work either.

13 minutes ago, PHXAdmin said:

We have also found that TWS night stalker scope range finders, HMG rangefinders don't work either.

damn...

Everything on the range finder works like intented. The Range finder does not measure contantly anymore, which was wrong fom the begining. It measures only of you use the laser for a range measurement... Press "T".

PS: This change towards a authentic way of working is mentioned in the changelog and is valid for all kinds of ranging devices in the game, including radar.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

Everything on the range finder works like intented. The Range finder does not measure contantly anymore, which was wrong fom the begining. It measures only of you use the laser for a range measurement... Press "T".

PS: This change towards a authentic way of working is mentioned in the changelog and is valid for all kinds of ranging devices in the game, including radar.

thanks for your answer. then, how i am supposed to measure distance to targets with my M320? i need to know the distance to zero in correctly xD

ah just got it! btw they could have also included ace 3 for sniping, current ballistics are so unreal xD

To solve the rangefinder problem you must do this:

CONFIG/CONTROLS/WEAPONS/LASER DISTANCE   add a key

Press that key for any measure

Oh one thing more

This new method does not work correctly due to measurements on rocks the rangefinder does not recognize the textures and does not make a valid measurement

i add a picture like example

https://gyazo.com/551f5f098d791e599c0ac31669d54879

Edited by ikam
add more info
  • Like 1