alfaceroquince

I can't believe there are no free jets in arma 3?

hi guys, i'm new in arma 3. i would like to use jets in multiplayer, but i don't how to find them without spending money ( like in KOH). 

how can i fly jets without spending money? i wasn't able to find any jet in wasteland

thank you in advance!

regards.

ps.: i don't wanna buy the new jets dlc xD

Play the Jets showcase, load up single player missions or use the Virtual Arsenal. After that try gamemodes like Zeus or Invade and Annex. Learn the controls before you play multiplayer.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Nightmare515 said:

Buzzard, Neophron, Wipeout. They're all free.

thanks for your answer.

in what multiplayer mode they are free? KOH?

i don't have any expansion nor i want to but it

41 minutes ago, alfaceroquince said:

thanks for your answer.

in what multiplayer mode they are free? KOH?

i don't have any expansion nor i want to but it

Invade and annex, Zeus, editor, etc. KOTH isn't official content btw.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightmare515 said:

Invade and annex, Zeus, editor, etc. KOTH isn't official content btw.

thanks for the answer.

i entered a couple of invade and annex servers (there are very few), and i couldn't find a jet in any of them

should i select 'pilot' in the lobby for the jets to appear in the airfield? there are already many pilots in these servers at least, it's complete :/

Jets are included in the game.

Perhaps somebody made a scenario without jets.

You will rarely see a MP scenario where you can just hop in a jet. Usually jet-pilots are pre-designed role's or the mission has "economy" and you can buy one if you made enough in-game money.

5 minutes ago, peegee said:

You will rarely see a MP scenario where you can just hop in a jet. Usually jet-pilots are pre-designed role's or the mission has "economy" and you can buy one if you made enough in-game money.

'Usually'? Only if you're narrow-minded and narrow experienced.

On 17.5.2017 at 1:53 AM, alfaceroquince said:

thanks for the answer.

i entered a couple of invade and annex servers (there are very few), and i couldn't find a jet in any of them

should i select 'pilot' in the lobby for the jets to appear in the airfield? there are already many pilots in these servers at least, it's complete :/

On my fun domination server u can just hop in the wipeout and fly it as you want to. just see my signature and have fun with it. :-)

24 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

'Usually'? Only if you're narrow-minded and narrow experienced.

I forgot to say public-MP not just MP. Probably easier to get hands on to jets in COOP too,  that I don't play at all.

It's going to come as a shock, I know, but there is a world of missions outside those that have an 'economy'.

• Like 1

I can't believe this is a post. 

Head on down to the scenario editor you'll find plenty of free Aircraft you can use. 

Public MP servers don't often have jets growing on trees. Your best bet would be joining a domination or Invade and Annex server as a pilot and wait for a jet to spawn. They're normally every 5-10 minutes after one crashes. Or after an AO completes. But they often have a limit on the amount of jets active at one time. 

Goodluck :) 

15 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

It's going to come as a shock, I know, but there is a world of missions outside those that have an 'economy'.

I was answering OP, who was talking about KOTH and Wasteland, and such pub-modes in the first place. I wouldn't expect to see jets used so freely there.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, peegee said:

I was answering OP, who was talking about KOTH and Wasteland, and such pub-modes in the first place. I wouldn't expect to see jets used so freely there

I was answering to the world in general, not specifically to you. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

On my fun domination server u can just hop in the wipeout and fly it as you want to. just see my signature and have fun with it. :-)

thank you!

what is the name of your server?

6 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

I can't believe this is a post. 

Head on down to the scenario editor you'll find plenty of free Aircraft you can use. 

Public MP servers don't often have jets growing on trees. Your best bet would be joining a domination or Invade and Annex server as a pilot and wait for a jet to spawn. They're normally every 5-10 minutes after one crashes. Or after an AO completes. But they often have a limit on the amount of jets active at one time. 

Goodluck :) 

thanks for the answer.

yes , i have already used the editor, but i was obviously asking about multiplayer

6 hours ago, Tankbuster said:

thanks for the answer!

21 minutes ago, alfaceroquince said:

thank you!

what is the name of your server?

as I said. look at my signature. you ll find the name, the IP and the port