Izhevsk

Can't figure out how to give seperate waypoints

Need help with the Eden editor. It's so much more harder and confusing than the oldschool Arma 2 editor

I'm trying to set up a simple thing where a chopper lands and drops off some dudes, the dudes go off and do their thing, and the chopper leaves. Simple, right? I've got a helicopter named choppa set up, I've placed a squad inside, I give the helicopter a move waypoint near the landing spot with "choppa flyInHeight 30" in the waypoint init to make him fly low and avoid detection. I then placed a LAND waypoint on an invisible helipad named "landyspot" with "choppa land landyspot" in the waypoint init.

Now, heres where the problem is. I cannot give the helicopter and the squad leader (both seperate groups) different waypoints at this point. I think it's because the squad is inside the helicopter. Let me clarify, the infantry squad and the helicopter pilot are 2 separate groups. But whenever I click on the squad leader and give him a "get out" or "transport unload" waypoint near the landing spot, it applies that to the squad AND the chopper, so what happens is the damn pilots get out and start walking around. Or, if I give the chopper a move waypoint way far away to make it fly away, the chopper flys away but the goddamn infantry guys start running in that direction as well lol.

I need some help!

Give the waypoint to the SL BEFORE you load the team as cargo in the chopper...and a  "transport unload" wp at the chopper....