wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

5 minutes ago, lumnuon said:

M92s would be awesome imo because right now your mod allows for a very slim addition to RHS that nontheless makes an entirely new faction (Bundeswehr) possible (at least SF guys working together with US troops).

:f: cough cough
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31774&highlight=KOMMANDO

Without stealing wsxcy's thunder here, all these things you've asked for have already been made :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

I was planning on doing warden_1's. If thats the case with the Norwegians, sounds like I'm making M/03 opscore covers. Thanks for the insight.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bEgXvu0Hnec/UHsaPCJ7O2I/AAAAAAAAPRw/EA1cExNYwL8/s640/IMG_2860.jpg

I made some for a Norwegian MilSim unit  but they never wanted them released to the public.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

I was planning on doing warden_1's. If thats the case with the Norwegians, sounds like I'm making M/03 opscore covers. Thanks for the insight.

You might be aware of it already, but if you're looking for reference material for Norwegian equipment, there's numerous high quality images on the official Norwegian Armed Forces Media Archive. I'd be happy to assist if you're unable to access it or need help navigating through all the Norwegian.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gilatar said:

You might be aware of it already, but if you're looking for reference material for Norwegian equipment, there's numerous high quality images on the official Norwegian Armed Forces Media Archive. I'd be happy to assist if you're unable to access it or need help navigating through all the Norwegian.

No trouble accessing, and between knowing some german and english, I think I'll be able to, albeit clumsily, navigate. Thanks for the source. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I like the idea of painted NVGs, not sure if its possible to do the NVGs because I highly doubt they have hiddenselections and I don't want to have to (and may not be allowed to) directly duplicate RHS data. I'm assuming the opscore has hiddenselections though, but if I do make a flecktarn cover, it will probably be the only opscore in the pack; I've never seen them in anything except multicam, solid colors, and in rare cases flecktan for KSK. Same deal for ACH helmets and any plate carrier. 

Maj Frost, 82nd AB, 2003, Operation Mongoose, Kandahar Afghanistan, Wearing a MICH with a PASGT Cover. Not an ACH but in terms of form the ACH is the same thing. It is easily possible to put a PASGT cover on a MICH/ACH, and 3CD covers do exist. Uncommon since the time between the ACH entering service and the ACUs was brief

Spoiler

Frost-Kandahar.jpg

I was wondering if you could reskin the M99 vests in olive and black. 

1 hour ago, B_Fox said:

I was wondering if you could reskin the M99 vests in olive and black. 

I'll look in to it. I was considering them.

• Like 1

Been away from the internet for a while and it seems like I missed two great updates. Thanks for your amazing content, @wsxcgy, you really put much effort into this.

• Like 1

Would you consider doing a Portuguese DPM retexture?

2 hours ago, kerozen said:

Would you consider doing a Portuguese DPM retexture?

Maybe I'm wrong here but I'm pretty sure that Portugese DPM is a direct copy of British DPM, and I've already got that in the pack. Their desert pattern is fairly different though I guess. I just don't see any point in soing the same thing twice. If there's any significant color difference, let me know.

Fictional but classic, would you consider making HECU uniforms using the G3?

HECU.jpg

If you got free time and desire please add this uniform 

664536c52ae4.jpg

31 minutes ago, sammael said:

If you got free time and desire please add this uniform 

I can't seem to find and information or any other references of this pattern, and I can't really make it out from that picture. On top of all that, I have a lot of other things to work on 

10 hours ago, Nightmare515 said:

Fictional but classic, would you consider making HECU uniforms using the G3?

I don't think so, sorry. In that case, I would use the US Military mod, there's urban woodland camo in there that looks like the original HECU guys and you can pair it with RBA's or whatever for that old school look to fit the classic dudes.

Digging the digital desert camouflage - utilised it as the standard issue arid camouflage for a ficticious military I have in the works.

f247bed834880792e8019f81195953f7.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, outlaw2101 said:

Digging the digital desert camouflage - utilised it as the standard issue arid camouflage for a ficticious military I have in the works.

f247bed834880792e8019f81195953f7.jpg

Nice! Reminds of the MEC from Battlefield games.

@wsxcgy I have a few suggetions for the mod ?

- G3 uniform: 3CD, Marpat D & W, NWU - 2 & 3

- Boonie (Marine versions from RHS) in: All the camos you added.

- ACH covers: All the camos you added.

- Ops Core Fast maritime helmet: 3CD, M81, NWU 2 & 3, MC.

- Ops Core Fast helmet: 3CD, M81, NWU 2 & 3, MC.

@wsxcgy these are just suggestions but i think a lot of players would like too see these.

Sorry for the bad english.

1 hour ago, Jordi.M said:

@wsxcgy would you consider making some variants of the G3 uniform in: 3CD, Marpat D & WD ?

No MARPAT, maybe 3CD

4 hours ago, deathwatch4 said:

Would it be possible to get some desert tan M1 helmets and SSH-68's?

Probably not, no. Sorry

Version 1.5 Updated, see first post for changelog and links.

New addon, RHS GAF included, in preview/interim state and due to be removed after the addon is fully finished released, it is a temporary thing since I took flecktarn and tropentarn out of the main pack.

• Like 1

Could something like this be done for the Tanoan gendarmerie eight_col_FIJI_POLICE.jpg?1453417044