wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

These new textures look amazing, you've really improved! Can't wait to see what else you put out.

• Like 1

Hello, it would be great if you made the retwexture of this helmet, the black helmet and the lining remain the same, the fact is that ONLY the officers of the FSB and FSO special forces wear black OPS-CORE) o4uaPGZnevc.jpg
A4LwNgQeXR4.jpgeaQHRXl1Op4.jpg
EUdGr7naqLY.jpg

• Thanks 1

Some rellay great work here, i like your new logo (the + symbol)!!! (nah sorry, haven´t noticed your last post)

• Thanks 1

Hello wsxcgy! :) Really loving what you're doing so far for most part, except maybe I would personally use 6B27M helmet from RHS:AFRF for most western helmets. The serbian  M97 looks oddly wide to me. But hey it's YOUR mod, you do as you feel best.

IF you have any motivation for more camouflage patterns right now, I would suggest you make uniforms with the finnish M62 or M05 pattern

I believe I saw M62 being shown earlier in this post so I'll just jump into M05.

There are plenty of colour schemes used for M05

Spoiler

finnish_m05_by_tounushi-d7bpmpu.png

The ones used by Finnish Defence Forces are only the ones to the left side of the picture (Woodland, cold weather, desert and snow). The lower desert uniform with urban camo are only prototypes as far as I know. ( I would REALLY love to have urban M05 cause no one ever has made it before for arma and it's so pretty). I get this is probably a plenty of work, especially since you have other uniforms to work on. So just throwing this here in case it could possibly catch some interest sometime. Cheers! :)

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Ovelapaskiainen said:

IF you have any motivation for more camouflage patterns right now, I would suggest you make uniforms with the finnish M62 or M05 pattern

I believe I saw M62 being shown earlier in this post so I'll just jump into M05.

There are plenty of colour schemes used for M05

Reveal hidden contents

finnish_m05_by_tounushi-d7bpmpu.png

The ones used by Finnish Defence Forces are only the ones to the left side of the picture (Woodland, cold weather, desert and snow). The lower desert uniform with urban camo are only prototypes as far as I know. ( I would REALLY love to have urban M05 cause no one ever has made it before for arma and it's so pretty). I get this is probably a plenty of work, especially since you have other uniforms to work on. So just throwing this here in case it could possibly catch some interest sometime. Cheers! :)

I've thought of doing finland, but I've always felt these guys do it way better.

Don't doubt yourself! :D I'm sure you can top uniforms in that mod. M05 is too brown and M04 desert doesn't even look like the pattern.

Spoiler

With all due respect to SFP fellas.

• Like 1

Version 2.0 Update  !111!!11!

First page for download link (note, armaholic and the workshop are not up to date yet)

Main archive has the new mod. You can delete whatever .pbos you want out of there, it should be pretty modular. Legacy archive has a bunch of stuff that doesn't really fit in to my vision for the new mod but I still wanted to be available to anyone who wanted them. And last is the ACU archive, which is an updated version of the standalone ACU. Most of you won't have to worry about this file, its mostly there for those who only want the ACU. When I started getting back to work on this thing, the poll leaned towards no flags on the uniforms, though currently the poll has a majority wishing for flags. Unfortunately, the uniforms do not have flags on them at the moment, but if there's enough outcry, I can add them on there I guess. I hid the old spetsnaz 6B23 vests and the OD harness because I thought they were obsolete thanks to YuEmod and the new ALICE in GREF, but they aren't removed completely. The  preview pictures on the first page should have everything in the main file currently. Hope you guys enjoy it, thanks for bearing with me through everything!

• Like 4

Hi wsxcgy,

Great job on this mod. Armaholic actually seems to be updated at this point, at least it says 2.0. Any idea how long for Steam Workshop? I'm just asking because some of the folks in my group can't seem to manage manual installation of mods, lol.

1 hour ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

Hi wsxcgy,

Great job on this mod. Armaholic actually seems to be updated at this point, at least it says 2.0. Any idea how long for Steam Workshop? I'm just asking because some of the folks in my group can't seem to manage manual installation of mods, lol.

I'll get on it later today. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

No worries, and thanks. Looking forward to starting to use this on our server.

The Steam Workshop file is updated now.

2 hours ago, armyguy277 said:

can you add a olive drab and a tan/brown version of the M12 vest

I had some I was testing but they looked shitty so I dropped them. I may revisit them later on though.

1 hour ago, ravendk said:

Was the Danish M84 BDU removed, i can not find it ?

No, it wasn't. Not sure what the problem, that is strange. Might just be a corrupt download or something, you could try reinstalling and see if that fixes it.

1 hour ago, Ovelapaskiainen said:

I told you'd make good M05. Good work, dude! I wish you had just made it for the M93 uniform like other uniforms though

I figured the closest I could get to the vest the finnish defense forces use was the 6B23/6Sh116 vest, but it didn't fit the M93 unfortunately. If its really that much of a problem, I can change it I suppose.

2 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I figured the closest I could get to the vest the finnish defense forces use was the 6B23/6Sh116 vest, but it didn't fit the M93 unfortunately. If its really that much of a problem, I can change it I suppose.

I understand what you mean there. Finnish Defence Forces are in the process of replacing that vest with a new platecarrier though. In 2017-2020 as I hear.

Spoiler

361eadce-f632-4c9f-ac8c-f4eb22d48f34?t=1

Hi wsxcgy,

So I just tried this mod on our dedicated server but the signature check does not pass and we get kicked. In the past I've found that the fix is usually that the mod needs to be repacked with the current tools and resigned.I use verifySignatures = 2; on the server.

1 hour ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

Hi wsxcgy,

So I just tried this mod on our dedicated server but the signature check does not pass and we get kicked. In the past I've found that the fix is usually that the mod needs to be repacked with the current tools and resigned.I use verifySignatures = 2; on the server.

aw shucks! I'll look in to fixing it !

Can’t you just make two options one without and one with flags. I have so many arsenal setups with no flag patches with your mod. Please!!!

Wish you didn't remove the frog uniforms but whatever. Thanks for this mod and great textures, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nart said:

Wish you didn't remove the frog uniforms but whatever. Thanks for this mod and great textures, keep up the good work.

they're in legacy still. thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, outlaw2101 said:

Just out of curiousity - were the SPC vests removed? Or can I find them elsewhere.

Cheers

in. the. legacy. folder.