So at lvl 222 things are starting to get really boring!

I have completed all campaign missions.

I have figured out that for battles only helicopter drones and supports are worth being produced.

I have understood that whenever a player attacks me with helicopter drones I will surely lose.

I have not found anything interesting in alliances since there are no battles or anything.

I have found out that I need days to collect the res needed to upgrade 1 building.

I have started avoiding the Flames vs Clouds wars since you lose troops while gaining nearly nothing.

I have stopped attacking other players since the res looted are not even enough to repair used troops.

So anything new coming up? 

Alliance battles maybe? A way and a reason to communicate with other players? A new res? New buildings? Anything?

I really like the fact that this game is not a pay to win game but it is starting to get really boring :)

• Like 1

Hello helicopterenthusiast!

The long story short - we know about all things you mentioned and we are definitely working on some new stuff and adjustments for things already in the game. But to share some details:

We're working on rebalancing units so helicopter drone isn't the only way to play as we so often see now and players can discover another ways. Will be released soon. We're also working on some new interesting stuff to do in alliances and the same applies to Faction Wars. We're still open for feedback and suggestions - gathering it for some time now and looking if and how we can incorporate those ideas in our game. If we find a way that might work and can create something interesting we try it. Next updates will bring some more interesting stuff to do and while it might be getting a little longer than we would like we're still working on it and we're listening and reading all posts and messages. ;-)

I agree with all the noted points and am cursious to see how this will be balanced in future updates. I'm at about the same level and while I still enjoy the game, a bit more umph would be welcome. 

What I have found however is that being choosy of bases to attack is a good tactic. There's many bases that have not been maintained or have players saving up for bigger investments so if I go through about 10 of them I usually find someone with 400k+ of both supplies and fuel. If I'm extra lucky they will have the resources close to each other so I attack for loot rather than winning. If I get the HQ by accident, the rewards are nice and juicy - my best run so far was 1.635m supplies and 1.119m fuel from one attack.

While I'm at it, I think 6m fuel to gain one more unit to take into battle is a bit over the top :D it starts to feel that most people at this tipping point have spent quite a bit of money on gold.

@mad_cheese About base attacks nowadays just use chopper drones and emps. Using them is  95% win no matter what. If you have levelled those units and supports up that is. You can even gain 3 stars sometimes. And when the player revenges with choppers and you revenge back,  a parody takes place because it can go on forever. 

And about res really weird that we have had an upgrade for storage and not for res buildings since to fill storages you need weeks. Like trying to upgrade any high levelled buildings. You need way too much time. 

About coiners yes. There must be people spending hundreds of $$$ because they cannot have reached such high levels so soon. Started playing the game once it was released and I have yet to come close to those guys. Luckily units cannot be upgraded further so no matter your level you cannot have stronger units. 

Guys!!!! Players have started being bored as a whole.

We need days to upgrade like one mine. I will not even mention the levelling up of defenses. That fact along with the constant re-balances cause issues and make players quit the game. I mean even after the latest re=balance we have again inserted an era when we build 12 choppers and we can even destroy 100% of a person's base. Third time that is...

I understand the difficulty but unless you limit who you can attack according to your LEVEL and not just the victory points, you will never find the right re-balance!!! Simply because I cannot use the same top levelled units to fight a level 280 player and a level 320 player. That way the level of defenses of a 280 level player will stand no chance if units are to fight 320 level players!!! Implement new research levels and limit them according to you experience level or something.

Elsewhise players simply stop playing!!! And I get it. Log in like once in three days to upgrade one level? That would be a no!!!

@JohnKalo

You have to realize why level 320 attacks you. There is one reason - resources.

I suppose you may have 500 VP. If somebody have 320 level, for him fuel is useless if he attack somebody with such amount of VP.

Simply speaking - you don't understand what is best for life :)

560 VP and 372 Exp Lvl

Even for me oil is kinda useless. All I do is research units and supports I do not use. The ones I use are top lvled. 

No other res are available to loot since I use the rest.

What I am saying is that high leveled players should not be able to attack lowered leveled ones. Not that they have a choice since high leveled defenses means you cannot attack. Due to that players that spend no cash and do not speed up res production simply quit the game. 

That is why I suggested the above.