Hhaine

Low render distance

Hi guys,

Since I started to pilot (or rather try to), I realized that my render distance is pretty low even if I try to boost it in the videos settings. In fact neither increasing nor decreasing my overall or object visibility can make this white fog disappear. I also tried to change my general quality settings but it's ineffective as well.
My PC is rather recent and correct even for Arma (i7 4790k 16gbRAM and gtx760) and i double checked the "integrity of game files" on steam but "all files were successfully verified".

Here is a screenshot of the "white fog" :

1492989720-20170424011359-1.jpg

It's clearly not at 9000 meters or so (Altis airbase facing 220).

Did someone already run into this kind of problem ? I couldn't find any topic about it but my english's quality may have narrowed my searches.

If someone could help it would be goldy.

Thanks in (or by ?) advance

Hhaine

Are you either in an MP server or running ACE at all? MP servers the view distance is set server side and with ACE you need to change it using the ACE menu.

Is that picture taken while still in the editor screen? Because my view distance  is not right until I actually press "play" in the editor. Place one unit down as player, launch the scenario and check view distance. Dont do it on a sever etc, and have no mods running.