professormichel

Workshop Item Banned

I received this email:

Dear professormichel,

Thank you for your Steam Workshop Contribution Heisenberg Silver Lake Mod.

Unfortunately, for various reasons, the developers of "Arma 3" had to flag it as "incompatible", so it cannot be used within "Arma 3".

You can learn more about what kinds of items are accepted and why certain items are marked as "incompatible" here: http://arma3.com/workshop101

The Steam Support Team
http://www.steampowered.com

where i found the full report of incompatible files to unban my itens???

I dont find the report in http://arma3.com/workshop101

This happened to a lot of mods today-but many instances seem to have been a mistake. I will refer the issue to our community manager.

From now on I thank, I believe that I am really engaging, since I have tested several times and have already upgraded to the 64-bit version, everything works perfectly, I would like it to be unbanned because I have a team involved in this project that needs to continue development.

Tks.

Did your mod have a bunch of ripped vehicle content that was stolen from other games like Forza and Need for Speed?

6 minutes ago, warden_1 said:

Did your mod have a bunch of ripped vehicle content that was stolen from other games like Forza and Need for Speed?

Not everything that was taken down today had ripped content. The MilGear addon from Adacas for example has no stolen content, but was removed accidentally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ineptaphid said:

Adacas for example has stolen our hearts, and we are forever grateful to him.

Yes I agree.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, warden_1 said:

Yes I agree.

Hey! I don't remember saying that...

• Like 3

I am not involved with any ban's that might occur on steam workshop so I do not have any specific details, but I will try to see if I can help out here.

4 hours ago, professormichel said:

From now on I thank, I believe that I am really engaging, since I have tested several times and have already upgraded to the 64-bit version, everything works perfectly, I would like it to be unbanned because I have a team involved in this project that needs to continue development.

Tks.

Are you and your team the original authors of completely all of the content in the workshop item?

If you are not the original authors(even just one or more) of items included in it, do you have clear permission from the original authors?

The description of the workshop item only stated that people must download it from the workshop and become white-listed on your teamspeak before they can play on your server. There appears to be no description of the contents of the workshop item, who created the items in it: "- Added new vehicles, weapons; - Added some Brazilian vehicles;". There are lots of screenshots for the workshop item showing lots of different models. 

• Like 3