@ss9 The IR-only Macer has been dev-acknowledged but Bohemia unfortunately hasn't announced any concrete plans for official variants with different/multiple sensors; then again, from what I can tell the IR-guided missiles aren't supposed to need an aircraft's sensors anyway except for the player's marking/selecting the target -- at least if you can't get the target lined up directly on your cursor and want to use Next target (in vehicle) -- and the in-game AMRAAM/R-77 only needs launching aircraft info (aircraft radar on) up through the weapon release.

As for the Gryphon's TGP, from what I hear that's actually closer-to-authentic, with the vanilla game's jets having artificially greater limits due to the whole 'virtual' thing...

Hi there

2 things I noticed:

-is it possible too have the AA missiles following each other? I mean, for the NATO plane, you switch from gun to amraam then AG missile then sidewinders. Would it be possible to have gun-->AMRAAM-->sidewinders-->AG missile-->bomb instead? Would make more sense (AA weapons and AG weapons)

-still with NATO plane (haven't tested with the other ones), at high speed, the plane moves from right to left (dunno the english term for that) on itself. like if I was constantly using the pedals Is it normal?

Thanks

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wiki said:

Hi there

2 things I noticed:

-is it possible too have the AA missiles following each other? I mean, for the NATO plane, you switch from gun to amraam then AG missile then sidewinders. Would it be possible to have gun-->AMRAAM-->sidewinders-->AG missile-->bomb instead? Would make more sense (AA weapons and AG weapons)

-still with NATO plane (haven't tested with the other ones), at high speed, the plane moves from right to left (dunno the english term for that) on itself. like if I was constantly using the pedals Is it normal?

Thanks

You can already assign a key to swith weapons backwards in the control options. Aditionally [3] switches missiles while [4] brings up bombs.

5 minutes ago, Beagle said:

You can already assign a key to swith weapons backwards in the control options.

Not what I mean.

I'm just saying that, when we switch weapons, it would make more sens to have the AA weapons following each other and the AG weapons following each other - instead of 1 AA weapon, 1 AG weapon, 1 AA weapon and 1 AG weapon.

AA-->AA-->AG-->AG instead of AA-->AG-->AA-->AG

• Like 1

Bis could learn something from that cam-shake in this vid (especially at landing):

(landing at 4:54)

Hi again. Is it possible to disable an aircrafts datalink via a scripting command?

I want to have a script that does this once a specific radio tower gets destroyed.

To-201 Shikra have some damage after respawn

Spoiler

20170831131048_1.jpg

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126600

A-149 Gryphon problem with destroying FUEL

vehicle player setHit ["HitFuelL", 1];
vehicle player setHit ["HitFuelR", 1];
vehicle player setHit ["HitFuel", 1];
This commands doesn't have effect

U need use 
vehicle player setHit ["hitfuelx", 1];

In my opinion this situation happens cause problem with names of selections.

Spoiler

20170831130134_1.jpg

20170831130135_1.jpg

20170831130136_1.jpg

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126601

Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but you shouldn't be able to start the engine / take off while you're still climbing up the ladder of the jet.

Hi Folks,

Is there any advantage to me - as one of those who don't like the future setting stuff - to buy this DLC - do I get better operation of the RHS/UNSUNG/ETC air assets from this DLC ???

Thanks.

Regards,
Scott

The features are already "for free" in the game. If you buy the dlc, you'll be able to operate the new Jets without advertisement on the screen. Other than that not much will change.

• Like 2

You should buy the DLC if you want to support the developers/ development, though. :>

• Like 5

4 hours ago, lexx said:

You should buy the DLC if you want to support the developers/ development, though. :>

+1

if I were you, I'd buy the bundle - you will have them all.

• Like 2

@oukej

Thank you BI for fixing the CCIP in the Jets (no lead indicator, just put the pipper on the target and shoot)! :)  Although not perfect its now much closer to what one could expect. :)

However, concerning the radar. Just now realized that the radar instantly identifies friendlies in the skies independent of any difficulty setting? I thought that it at least could be set in the editor so that the IFF would not be perfect and would at least take some time to identify friendlies at range. Or even better that you could turn the IFF on/off in the editor data link section?

Any chance of getting an IFF setting in the editor?

Hi Folks,

Is there any plan to make aircraft actually turn when they bank ? I realize we're not shooting for a flight simulator fidelity - BUT - this is truly a biggie...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

• Like 2

Not sure if this thread is specifically for the DLC or the free platform update as well, but anyway...

Just want to make sure that the community support for this is known to the developers:

Also I completely agree with the following:

On 2017-09-08 at 1:59 PM, scottb613 said:

Is there any plan to make aircraft actually turn when they bank ? I realize we're not shooting for a flight simulator fidelity - BUT - this is truly a biggie...

It's been a few months so I'm going to re-post my list of Feedback Tracker requests. 

F/A-18 Black Wasp II Dynamic Loadout in Zeus / In Game

F/A-181 Black Wasp II Control Mapping

F/A-181 Black Wasp II Incorrect Flight Characteristics

Edit: I'm in the process of trying to figure out a method to better analyze the accuracy of the flight characteristics of a fictitious aircraft :P

F/A-18 Black Wasp II Fold Wings Option in Eden/Zeus

(IK it can be done in Eden now)

On 9/8/2017 at 8:54 AM, jone_kone said:

Any chance of getting an IFF setting in the editor?

No, I'm sorry. Simulating IFF more deeply is outside of our current scope. We "assume" that all units on the same side (!=friendly ;)) have some awesome portable IFF responder.

On 9/8/2017 at 7:59 PM, scottb613 said:

All vanilla aircrafts except of Neophron should do so already.

• Like 4

Hi Oukej,

Thanks for responding - I'll take another look...

:thumb:

Regards,

Scott

Hey Oukej, can the Neophron cannon be fixed? Currently when firing it, the aircraft will start to pitch down and also drastically lose speed.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Night515 said:

Hey Oukej, can the Neophron cannon be fixed? Currently when firing it, the aircraft will start to pitch down and also drastically lose speed.

Heya, thanks! Just tried it...
yup, it's too much :)

• Like 5

On 9/17/2017 at 0:27 AM, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

You actually can fold wings in Eden editor. Via virtual garage.

To my knowledge this is still impossible with Zeus without mods. 

@oukej, any chance for an update on the control mappings still missing? Its still a bit of a chore to fly with a HOTAS having to go back and forth with mouse. Also is there going to be a way to modify dynamic load-outs in vanilla perhaps with rearm HEMMT vehicles?

On 17/09/2017 at 4:14 PM, oukej said:

No, I'm sorry. Simulating IFF more deeply is outside of our current scope. We "assume" that all units on the same side (!=friendly ;)) have some awesome portable IFF responder.

Ok! Thanks for the reply! Is there however any way to remove the green indicators from the radar by scripting? I'm thinking of the player having to figure out friendlies just by airplane type and all radar contacts whould be white.