Nice work, screenshots look amazing.

• Like 1

Terrain looks stunning, the selection of screenshots reminds me of the Hirschfelden terrain from The Hunter (Call of the Wild). 

• Like 1

Wow, that's real close to home. Looks great!

Thank you all for the support :)

9 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Terrain looks stunning, the selection of screenshots reminds me of the Hirschfelden terrain from The Hunter (Call of the Wild). 

Thank you, that is a very generous thing to say hehe :)

9 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Awesome looking terrain, any chance at a satnav peak? 

Huh? :) I don't know what that is. Send me an explanation or link please!

As a North European I can say; this is damn realistic, red wooden houses and everything!

• Like 1

Oh man this is nice. Another beautiful Scandinavian terrain. Can't wait. It's incredibly natural and detailed.

The screenshots are looking really good, keep up the good work.

Very good attention to detail. I especially like the marshes and wet spots, unseen in any other terrain. Looking forward to release.

15 hours ago, Tjockejocke said:

Huh? :) I don't know what that is. Send me an explanation or link please!

Sorry, derp on my part. Meant to say satmap.

Terrain is looking very stunning. I haven't seen one like this so far. And great use specular wet puddles. Definitely something to learn from. If I see that correctly, you are using the shapefile roads to draw field furrows. This does look great from afar, but I am wondering how those look from a close up, since there won't be any parallax on them to my knowledge. Or did you manage to work around that limitation?

Keep at it!

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Sorry, derp on my part. Meant to say satmap.

Ah ok! Should have figured.. the whole layout isn't set yet so I will hold off with posting this until it is. :)

5 hours ago, mondkalb said:

Terrain is looking very stunning. I haven't seen one like this so far. And great use specular wet puddles. Definitely something to learn from. If I see that correctly, you are using the shapefile roads to draw field furrows. This does look great from afar, but I am wondering how those look from a close up, since there won't be any parallax on them to my knowledge. Or did you manage to work around that limitation?

Keep at it!

Thank you! 

Yes and yes :) The fields look fine yet flat in direct lighting and really quite dull in ambient lighting only. Why don't you have one of your friends over there writing a parallax occlusion shader for non terrain surfaces? ;) Or preferably I'd like to see custom shader support and I'd write it myself.

Another problem with this (and roads in general) is the second/first "end". The ending does not tile seamlessly with the road. To fix this a second ending would have to be introduced.

• Like 3

This looks great are all the buildings enter able??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Wow, I mean, Wow, this is brilliant. Looks so much like Sweden its unreal, I am really looking forward to this.

• Like 1

looks awesome and super skilled. now let me jump into my time machine for 2018.

• Like 5

I have to say, this is honestly the best looking ArmA 3 map I've seen so far. Can't wait!