johnno2000

Reporting server

Dear Bohemia i have 1000 hours over arma and played on a lott of servers but now i went to this server called outlawed veterans they accept donations making much profit i have seen people donating over 200 euro i think these people should be warned cause this game is about fun and not pay to win these people/community have been warned before by develepers and they didnt care now they are making many money and giving  people advantages over others and i know why dont you just leave  thats because all of my friends play on it and what i also think is that when you have this server wich is a pvp roleplay server when someone donates and breakes the rules he will not get any warning or kick or ban wich is very disturbing and people that got banned said what can i do do get unbanned  they said donate we will unban you this person donated over 20 euro he whas able to play on the server again but lets get to the point my point is that this server should be warned for a second time and for all people on these forums do not play on this server if you dont like pay to win wich i should have done ages ago wich i will do now even do my friends play on this. 

I dont know if this is the right topic if not sorry but this is the only one to find.

But why don't you make your own server so u can have fun with your friends , easy bro also will cost u a least $150 a month

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I dont really see te point of your reaction and yes I know you can make a own server but this post is to warn others  and hope that they Will get warned once again