• Announcements

• Jervant

Bohemia Store Steam Redeem   06/24/17

We started experiencing problems with the Steam redeem from our Store on Friday June 23rd.   For anyone that got affected by this, please go to your store account, after you select the product you purchased, you should see your steam key with a link to a how to article to activate it manually through Steam.   We apologize for the inconvenience.
Persian MO

orange
Orange DLC (wild) SPECULATIONS !!!

366 posts in this topic

Still think that war correspondence will be something to come with Orange.

I mean, can you imagine one modern war without the journalism in it? Since communication is bigger and bigger in the future, it would make sence to me that it will play a big part (it already is part of strategy nowadays).

Although, keep finding it weird that there are no women in the first place and even more weird that BI those not plan to make then in update/dlc... (let's keep up the idle hoping).

Based on the roadmap from october, shouldn't we already get some information about the orange dlc? I mean, even Malden is about to get released and it has a longer line on the roadmap than the orange dlc.

I hope we'll have some informations during the E3.

On 4/26/2017 at 6:03 AM, teabagginpeople said:

Orange for me would be medic system overhaul that has been asked for. Basically CSAR. some new assets like a heli ,   jeep, truck, behind the paywall.

So...Arma 3 + Surgeon Simulator? :don11:

Hi guys I found this

6E219ABFA9306C45697E6490EADFD37245D52A41

in soft_f.pbo\offroad_01\ data\idap_text_wide_01_co.paa  from  project argo and its identical with arma 3 orange dlc logo

header.jpg?t=1492104566

8 people like this

International Disaster Assistance Program?

Irrelevant & Distracting Addon Picture?

7 people like this

9 minutes ago, Greenfist said:

International Disaster Assistance Program?

Irrelevant & Distracting Addon Picture?

It's not fake I do not know what it is but it also has a rvmat file called idap_bumper_fabric_super.rvmat and idap_text_wide_01_nohq.paa if you have Project Argo with the latest update open the soft_f.pbo file with BankRev from Arma 3 Tool
These textures are found in soft_f \ offroad_01 \ data \

1 person likes this

Nice find! Looks like a flag to be put on the front of a vehicle like this

Seems that the humanitarian aspect-dlc might still be the best bet!

2 people like this

Nice find joker! 

1 person likes this

Some of the Argo's files are encrypted in FBO. It means that we can't see more. Maybe only if we will search in these files that are available! 

I hope BIS make up for the delay to Orange DLC by providing more teasers like this :P

On 6/16/2017 at 7:09 AM, joker006 said:

It's not fake I do not know what it is but it also has a rvmat file called idap_bumper_fabric_super.rvmat and idap_text_wide_01_nohq.paa if you have Project Argo with the latest update open the soft_f.pbo file with BankRev from Arma 3 Tool
These textures are found in soft_f \ offroad_01 \ data \

Hell yeah! 

1 person likes this

I hope its females to be honest with UN type faction. I saw the new female models in DayZ and cannot wonder why ARMA 3 won't have any. Looked really good in that mod.

But IDAP what it should mean?  However perhaps they will add a new helicopter or transport plane, truck and unarmed apc as in Project Argo with new uniforms.

Infectious Diseases Antibiotic Program Maybe they'll introduce elements of Bio-warfare into the game?

Who knows, perhaps we need to think out of the box here. For starters, who's to say it's in English? Orange DLC is being developed in the Netherlands, maybe it's in Dutch instead? A secret code we're supposed to crack for more info. 

Intelligent Domotica Aansluit Punt? Nah, doesn't sound right...

IDAP - International Disaster Aid Program 

7 people like this