Persian MO

Orange DLC (wild) SPECULATIONS !!!

1 hour ago, belbo said:

The logo (second from the left, I suppose) shows winged hands, that take hold of each other. That might give a clue.

Huh. I guess my prediction of the logos wasn't very close then... :smile_o:
tTBsY5t.jpg

The whole image:

Spoiler

RMW0zIo.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, venthorror said:

@Mitrail maybe it's ov:ox  or  ov-:ox

It could be News coverage. And you are armed only with a camera and a pencil.

thats all a man needs

• Like 1

Now that I think about it.

That Logo could also suggest humanitarian aid. Orange cross?

1 hour ago, Maio said:

My take: It's a crisis relief focused DLC. Think Red Cross Relief Teams, Search and Rescue, etc...

I REALLY, REALLY want a new First Aid system :) 

This +1000!

I really wanted the disaster relief theme to come out in APEX - but to no avail - perhaps ORANGE is attempting reintroduce this?

Maybe the 'OV-10X' on the board is a civilian disaster relief vehicle?

Well the OV-10X linked above has bombs, which can relief civilians by bombing them to pieces!

Just saying...

"Proposed version for the USAF's Light Attack/Armed Reconnaissance contract. In 2009 Boeing put together plans internally to build a modernized, improved version of the Bronco, called the OV-10X,[47] to satisfy a possible Air Force requirement for a light attack plane.[48] According to Pentagon and industry officials, while the aircraft would maintain much of its 1960s-vintage rugged external design, modernizations would include a computerized glass cockpit, intelligence sensors and smart-bomb-dropping capabilities. Boeing indicates that international interest in restarting production is growing, to compete with other light attack aircraft such as the T-6B Texan II, A-67 Dragon and EMB 314 Super Tucano.[citation needed]"

• Like 1

I have a sneaky feeling that it will have ....

Arma 3 "Orange" (working title) (est. Q3 2017*)
While the exact theme of the Arma 3 "Orange" DLC (working title) will be announced at a later date, this upcoming new package will explore an interesting and unique perspective on the battlefield. The Arma 3 "Orange" DLC will include new vehicles, new clothing and gear, new decorative objects, a mini-campaign, Showcase and Challenge scenarios, and more. In terms of size, the "Orange DLC" stands somewhere in between the Arma 3 Karts and Arma 3 Helicopters/Marksmen/Jets/Tanks DLC.

13 hours ago, Maio said:

My take: It's a crisis relief focused DLC. Think Red Cross Relief Teams, Search and Rescue, etc...

I REALLY, REALLY want a new First Aid system :) 

So would I, nothing too advanced, just an overhaul and some new shinies. Looking at Dev-Branch, revive seems to be getting a lot of attention, perhaps it's in the cards?

5 hours ago, [VW]Wrath said:

So would I, nothing too advanced, just an overhaul and some new shinies. Looking at Dev-Branch, revive seems to be getting a lot of attention, perhaps it's in the cards?

It would be nice if they finally made AI squad mates revivable at the very least. I am not sure if it was a bug or mod. But I suspect it was coded in on Dev branch. AI units run over by friendly units-by accident...we know the AI driving is a bit-yeah. Anyway they would get back up after being squished and muster on. So maybe its going to happen.

I remember a while back Marek Spanel AKA Big Boss had an idea of War crimes and humanitarian concerns for Civilians. Perhaps this is the lite version of that.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/8/4815090/gamers-committing-war-crimes-should-suffer-virtual-consequences-says

Maybe it will tie into Tanoa with said flood and you here to do hearts and minds. There is that Journalist Bullet proof vest.

I really hope its not just missions but a system that adds something. I think we have ranted and raved enough about the lack of Furniture, Women and Civies.

They're adding new uniforms, gear and vehicles, so it's either a new faction or a significant expansion for the existing ones. Given the symbol in the DLC pack, it's highly likely that the DLC will focus on crisis relief or some kind.

I hope CSAT gets in on the action, too. It's been portrayed as rather simplistic villains, but it's not like Russians and Chinese aren't doing any humanitarian aid. 

Foot parcels drops from the air/ US AID and a new code for Civilian=hungry

UN Refugee camps with a scroll command deploy UN Tent:don13:.

• Like 1

Seeging the logo:

header.jpg?t=1490204592

And the name, it might (And I hope) that it is the Royal Netherlands Air Force Humanitarion actions.

The reason I believe this =

Name = "Orange DLC"

Logo = 2 hands combined going over into fly wings

Logo Luchtmacht =

NedKlulogo.JPG

On 22/03/2017 at 7:10 PM, venthorror said:

@Mitrail maybe it's ov:ox  or  ov-:ox

It could be News coverage. And you are armed only with a camera and a pencil.

• Like 4

Plus, don't forget that BIS like the humanitarian cause:

the karts DLC benefits were to be given to a humanitarian cause and there was something like that in the  MANW contest

1 hour ago, kbbw123 said:

Seeging the logo:

header.jpg?t=1490204592

And the name, it might (And I hope) that it is the Royal Netherlands Air Force Humanitarion actions.

The reason I believe this =

Name = "Orange DLC"

Logo = 2 hands combined going over into fly wings

Reveal hidden contents

NedKlulogo.JPG

As the logo are a handshake... why coulnd't it be something about diplomacy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esfumato said:

As the logo are a handshake... why coulnd't it be something about diplomacy?

Hm.... instead of running with a gun... running with the mouth... make sure do destroy the economie with words... I like it

• Like 1

A soldier of Fortune war journalist with a sharp pencil for writing Diary entries who was RPG persuasion skills...That is Dutch liberal with a hearts and minds Mission and is in the Dutch Air force as a reserve. Now that is a DLC.

Kind of like a Navy man isn't a fighting man...he is a selvage expert

they said it was a part of war that is rarely mentioned, it could be logistics still, at least that's where i'm keeping my cards. Perhaps new animations for holding/picking up crates and moving them around and loading them into the back of trucks and what not. Perhaps even a campaign that involves humanitarian espionage or something along those lines, or weapons trade like mentioned in the Tanoa backstory.

• Like 1

If that's the case and the theme will be related to war crimes, etc. then I sure as hell hope CSAT won't be the villain again, with NATO being the white knights coming to save the day. That would be like the biggest cliche ever.. again.

• Like 2

If there are war crimes to be committed, AAF will probably be right on it. :) TBH, I'd love to see CSAT playing good guys against some shady NATO dealings for a change. Or against AAF. Nobody likes AAF. :)

• Like 1