Persian MO

Orange DLC (wild) SPECULATIONS !!!

Very cool looking DLC! Nice job BI!

10 minutes ago, Callsign said:

Woo!

This is interesting. When they say Mini campaign, will that be like 6 missions you think? I consider APEX a mini campaign and that was 6 missions.

Looks amazing its nice to see it helps out the red cross and im very intrested in the leflet drop system.

5 minutes ago, contacttroska said:

This is interesting. When they say Mini campaign, will that be like 6 missions you think? I consider APEX a mini campaign and that was 6 missions.

Only one way to find out :P

I'm looking forward to see what happened in Oreokastro.

Somewhere in the game it says that the village has been abandoned since the civil war or something like that. I think it's in one of the loading screen info texts.

Cool to see that they picked this detail up for the story! :icon14:

It's actually one of the more interesting towns when it comes to layout, imo, so I'm not surprised they have chosen this one.

Hoping for a choice & consequence campaign, where you can go against the rules without seeing a game over screen right away. The setting surely allows for this.

1 minute ago, Callsign said:

Only one way to find out :P

It's in the dev branch, for those of you who can't wait.

I think it's a great idea for a DLC. Just a bit sad that it doesn't include a medical system or a more elaborate EOD.

In any case, it's great and as a professional who worked both as a former military and as a journalist, I think it's going to bring a more awareness on war realities (or so I hope). 

• Like 4

Wut, already on the dev branch? Didn't expected that. Then again, BI PR is always like that in A3 times... say nothing at all until everything gets released at once. I don't like annoying hype-shit-up-over-a-long-time kind of deals, but I'm not much a fan of this one either, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, lexx said:

Wut, already on the dev branch? 

4 minutes ago, mistyronin said:

It's in the dev branch, for those of you who can't wait.

I think it's a great idea for a DLC. Just a bit sad that it doesn't include a medical system or a more elaborate EOD.

In any case, it's great and as a professional who worked both as a former military and as a journalist, I think it's going to bring a more awareness on war realities (or so I hope). 

Imagine having one of those EOD protective bomb suits. Perhaps they have that already in the DLC though.

I also Really hope they expand on the medical system.

Fire