disco.modder

[WIP] Project Uncut - Australian Defence Force

To commemorate ANZAC Day the team behind Project Uncut would like to show the community a snapshot of where the project is currently. Bear in mind that things are still heavily WIP but we believe we are on the right track.

I would like to express a huge thank you to Roadrunner, Sabre, Aardvark and Cunico for allowing us to retexture their lovely assets and especially Roadrunner who went the extra mile and provided us custom vests of the SOTG A2 port!

Infantry in AMCU featuring the EF88, Maximi and HK417:

Spoiler

CD3F7E039A66267D912CE7BD219DE9975D6EE838

BFB754450B22069C83FA0B61DB37884991F7A013

B20D9F58257375C5AE64CCFCEEEDAEE3CF6EA365CFA8F7373D82878542CEDE42930168A5CAA20C26

09CC6C827B7C9A0AB709169CFC58F0F41AB00150

Special Forces in AMP. For now we have equipped them with vanilla SPAR16s until our M4A5 is completed.

Spoiler

BCD2DDCEC29C122C5D6EE07381D9EB27E3AFCDE3

Stay tuned for more updates!

Lest-We-Forget-Poppy-Flower-Remembrance-Day.jpg

• Like 11

G'day Modder and team,

Great update. Keep up the great work.

Lest We Forget.

• Like 3

Thanks for the Update mate. Look forward to trying this out! Keep it up :)

At first glance i thought that was DPNU!

Doesn't seem green enough for AMP.

Thanks for the update.

Hope you all won a game of Two Up!

So i've just been having a look at the AMP from ADF Uncut in the editor on Stratis.

I assume it's the same texture?

It doesn't look so bad in the shade, but i was definitely wrong about it not being green enough.

It just seems so dark compared to most other good multicam textures.

i1XAiSo.jpgEeetFaG.jpg

I'm not saying you should make another one, even though there's a shortage of options :)

Please don't take this post as a slight on your work.

It just really stood out to me and I wanted to share that.

Anyhow, i bet you guys have heaps on.

Keep on plugging at it.

Edited by discororo
Clarify the point of the post.

The current AMP is a new texture, and yes AMP is meant to be darker/greyer than standard multicam.

Greetings ladies, gentlemen and Apache helicopters,

The project uncut team has been making some fantastic progress thanks to the outstanding generosity of Adacas donating assets from his military gear pack mod. We have been playing about getting our vests juuuust right so Goldilocks can get a good nights sleep.

Please note our initial focus of covering current generation ADF Soldiers, weapons and vehicles; fear not as DPCU and DPDU will be making an appearance in the future.

Without further ado, here are some beauty shots of our new fashionistas displaying some new texture and model work by our team. (please note that all work shown is WIP and subject to change. Vest textures are not final and some minor clipping is still visible. OPSCORE Helmets and Airframes are also under construction.)

Spoiler

C86DE0CC85114E16C529285D46CAC0632B8F47B9
F9FB5616A5E7A5FBE71E69FDAEDD6A5C59BA8680

270CF2EEE0B515DB4EA64A8A784D71DC764E1137

16BAD07D0E1755B6A4DC88296E0DBC3DA8AA3212

DeqdeBe.jpg

• Like 9

G'day Guys,

Great update there. They look great. A big thank you to Adacas as well. Looking forward to the further progress. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Looks good but is the pattern too thin on marciras or am I wrong?

1 minute ago, Ltf said:

Looks good but is the pattern too thin on marciras or am I wrong?

(please note that all work shown is WIP and subject to change. Vest textures are not final and some minor clipping is still visible. OPSCORE Helmets and Airframes are also under construction.

Yup

it's 4:30 here, execuse my stupidity

• Like 1

Nice AMCU wip, anyone up for making a M88A2 Hercules? Something new to the table :P 

• Like 2

I reckon adding a poppy as an insignia for the mod would be an awesome way to commemorate the ANZACs.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, howells said:

Nice AMCU wip, anyone up for making a M88A2 Hercules? Something new to the table :P

That'd be great, but considering the number we have in service I reckon the effort would probably be better served elsewhere.

17 hours ago, jstibbsy said:

I reckon adding a poppy as an insignia for the mod would be an awesome way to commemorate the ANZACs.

That could even extend to an optional patch to be worn on the uniforms. I was also searching the forums & was surprised nobody thought of this one: a bugler. There would be no hand animations required as there are no keys. You could have a drop down menu to to play the desired tunes, examples being: The Last Post, Reveille, Rouse, etc. 6706502-3x2-940x627.jpg 

https://anzacday.org.au/bugle-calls

The poppy insignia/patch sounds good. I'll look into that. :)

• Like 3

Absolutely loving this mod so far! Keep up the good work gents!

• Like 1

Good to see an Australian mod is still in the works, especially a continuation with assets that were already available. Looking forward to it!

Greetings once again lads and ladettes.

Just like Santa Claus, I bring ye gifts. We now have our OPSCORE's ingame with some liveries on them for variety but are yet to be textured so aren't shown just yet.

Our first, current generation infantry release is on the horizon.

As with last time, please note that all work shown is WIP and subject to change. OPSCORE Helmets and Airframes are also under construction.

Spoiler

8116EAEF06FB999072BFF1B4E127AE21F4CD6100

38DD89B3B1134A489B1AF64F3CD1058E3C63B488

06D3FC23B783E936A38E68F073117A5BCB08854A

• Like 9

First image far left, is that an SR25? 

3 minutes ago, BroBeans. said:

First image far left, is that an SR25? 

It looks more like a HK417 which is generally used by the marksman in ADF service by regular infantry & special forces in a 16 inch barrel & an ACOG scope. 

Regular ADF infantry: 

tumblr_n7u8j0JgjJ1skaxu8o1_500.jpg 

Australian SF:

95b4fd23a886f45a178f56dea92eb6b6.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, The Turbanator said:

It looks more like a HK417 which is generally used by the marksman in ADF service by regular infantry & special forces in a 16 inch barrel & an ACOG scope. 

Think you're probably right, it just looks like an SR-25 out of a pack I'm thinking of. 

Didn't think it was a HK though, because of the lack of a Foregrip and having picatinny covers present, which is uncommon on service HK's. 

Also i believe they're phasing it out in regular infantry to replace it with the EF88M.. I could be wrong though

None the less nice work Davis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

Think you're probably right, it just looks like an SR-25 out of a pack I'm thinking of. 

Didn't think it was a HK though, because of the lack of a Foregrip and having picatinny covers present, which is uncommon on service HK's. 

Also i believe they're phasing it out in regular infantry to replace it with the EF88M.. I could be wrong though

None the less nice work Davis.

It is a HK417. Credit is to @monty bravo for the HK.

4 hours ago, The Turbanator said:

Australian SF:

Spoiler

95b4fd23a886f45a178f56dea92eb6b6.jpg

He's not SF. He was 2rar with MTF3

Spoiler

don't find pictures from google and make bullshit statements to go with them.

3 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

No, no and no.

• Like 3