diabolical

[WIP] Final Front Weapons pack

OvcWcVU.png?1

Hello folks

So I'd like to present to you my latest project, The Final Front Weapons pack.

This mod will be an endevour to add WWII era firearms to arma 3 spanning across many different factions weapons of the time.

In its current state a large portion of US and German firearms are already ingame, but I will be continuing to add more firearms as time goes by, like assets from the commonwealth/UK, USSR, Japanese and the like.

While there is still a tone of work todo, I feel that the harder parts of getting this all working is behind me and a release will be coming very soon. Until then, here are some images showing the work done so far. enjoy :f:

And here are some images from ingame

• Like 26

Have you considered working with the Faces Of War team? You could really advance their mod. Other than that amazing work

• Like 1

Should just be the standard weapons mod/platform for both IFA3L and FOW. Everyone can work together to make a mega WW2 weapons pack that everyone can use. 

Either way, great to see some High quality WW2 assets, something thats always been missing from Arma

• Like 2

10 hours ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

Should just be the standard weapons mod/platform for both IFA3L and FOW. Everyone can work together to make a mega WW2 weapons pack that everyone can use. 

Either way, great to see some High quality WW2 assets, something thats always been missing from Arma

It's always been strange to me that the various WW2 overhauls haven't joined together. They'd lessen the burden and amount of work on all of eachother.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, khaosmatical said:

It's always been strange to me that the various WW2 overhauls haven't joined together. They'd lessen the burden and amount of work on all of eachother.

I wish it was so also. But different modding groups have different outlooks and views on what they want to achieve and produce. Which usually leads to fall outs and mods dying. 

These are absolutely superb models and look forward to giving them a run when they are released! keep up the good work! Been waiting so long to have a 30 cal on a bipod so i could set up a gun crew in a sneaky spot

• Like 3

11 hours ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

I can say that I'am in contact with other WW2 mod groups. I'll say here what I've said everywhere else. I was previously working on another mod that ended up falling apart because alot of the content got destroyed in a PC hick-up. So with no motivation to go back and fix or redo, I stopped doing any modding work. after about a month I thought id model something to get the creative juices flowing again and a few months later I had more than just a grease gun lol. So while at the moment I have no intention on merging my work with anything else I cant say that will be the case latter down the line. For now I'am just having fun creating this content.

• Like 9

@diabolical, your weapon pack looks truly awesome :thumbsup: I’ll follow your project, which seems very promising. I also wish you success in this project and computer that won't let you down :f:

Just now, vintorez said:

@diabolical, your weapon pack looks truly awesome :thumbsup: I’ll follow your project, which seems very promising. I also wish you success in this project and computer that won't let you down :f:

I've learn't the hard way to keep my work on a cloud now 

• Like 5

Quality work mate, I wish you the best of luck with the project.

Dear god those are beautiful. I absolutely love the G41/G43 too, one of my favorite weapons of the era. Also excited to see your Soviet weapons.

5 hours ago, khaosmatical said:

Well IFA3 wont likely team up with others as it is Content from a separate game if im not mistaken, not a mod. Although it was based on the ArmA II engine when the game Iron Front was made

Also if people are interested, These assets are being tested and used over at FrontLine (PVP modification for A3 using the AAW Framework). They do a mix of current day and WW2 public events and anyone a fan of Team work orientated PVP would really like what the guys have done over there. Also a link to there Discord. So head over, would be a good way to help with feedback for my project :f:

• Like 3

Making sure we have physical ammo for all the weapons

OxBPwql.png?1

• Like 10

And then Russia appeared. Not overly many updates to add guys, I managed to kill my cpu and I'am awaiting its replacement so I'll just leave these here for now.

BgFGIaD.png

PDmCYwL.png

• Like 12

Amazing work. Almost too good. What software are you using? Are these from Call of Duty?

3 minutes ago, Von Quest said:

Amazing work. Almost too good. What software are you using?

Softwares,    Blender, Photoshop, Quixel, X-normal for all the visual stuff

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, diabolical said:

Softwares,    Blender, Photoshop, Quixel, X-normal for all the visual stuff

The software of the gods. I love the Quixel suite. Glad to see it's catching wind. Looks great guys, can't wait to play around with them.

2 minutes ago, HitmanTwoActual said:

Looks great guys, 

Guy :f:.

And yes, quixel just cuts down time on my pipeline quite significantly. before it was a mass of layers and masks that seemed to have no end.

2 hours ago, diabolical said:

And then Russia appeared. 

Ahhh Yes... The Russians...

giphy.gif

• Like 3