INTRODUCTION

This mod was personal pet project of mine for 2 months and now is finally done! This mod holds 2 factions, both PMC's, one good, one bad.

SUCkal7.png 

DESCRIPTION

This faction mod pack includes 2 PMC factions- 2 AI, 2 vehicles each, 5 custom vests, 1 custom helmet.

SCREENSHOTS (more images to come)

Xs6lUG3.jpg

Cu8yNlB.jpg

SPECIAL FEATURE

On the OPFOR side known as SWORD, their is a AI unit thats to be feared if your on foot! It is called, the Destroyer, based after call of duty MW3 Juggernauts he is the arma 3 version of that same bad guy! His vest and helmet have been set to custom settings where shooting the Destroyer in the head or vest will be pointless if you are using 5.56mm or below. once the vest is on, the player or AI can not run or jog to balance it. As seen in the image above, the Destroyer has a pun on his crotch plate, its also on his shoulders too.

20170404225944_1.jpg

LORE

SWORD

http://deathpackpmcarma.wikia.com/wiki/S.W.O.R.D.

Death Pack

http://deathpackpmcarma.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Pack_PMC_story

Link removed due to permissions

mod requirements are a little big for some, sorry about that.

CREDIT

All credit goes to my good friend Rad for helping me on this projects between a job and collage.

• Like 3

Forgive my horrible typo storm on the LORE links im still fixing them.

• Like 1

Hey. 

Where did you get the vehicles and RWS module from? Looks like the ones from the Swedish forces pack?  

Edit: In fact looking at the listed files at armaholic it is the models from the swedish forces pack:

sfp_patgb203.pbo

sfp_tgb16.pbo

sfp_weapons.pbo

2 minutes ago, Megadeth_ said:

Hey. 

Where did you get the vehicles and RWS module from? Looks like the ones from the Swedish forces pack?  

yes their reskins

Have you put our files in your mod???

Sfp_tgb16 and sfp_patgb203.

Why would you do that??

4 minutes ago, Ryejin said:

yes their reskins

Well since swedish forces pack are not listed as a required item at the workshop i guess you have extracted the .pbos? 

Have you permission to use them? 

No he don't, remove them and ask for permission next time.

Just now, granQ said:

Have you put our files in your mod???

Sfp_tgb16 and sfp_patgb203.

Why would you do that??

well, i dident know he did that, i will have it removed, was not my intention though he just re skinned them

1 minute ago, Megadeth_ said:

Well since swedish forces pack are not listed as a required item at the workshop i guess you have extracted the .pbos? 

Have you permission to use them? 

ya im fixing it right now i thought it was like that to begin with

Just now, granQ said:

No he don't, remove them and ask for permission next time.

i am, i sent him a msg to fix it right away, im sorry i dident even see it

Closing the thread - as asking for permission was not done. Can the author PM when permission has been given, If given.

Download links also removed.

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

• Like 2