scooterperpetual

Sort by Mod by Default in Arsenal?

On 05/04/2017 at 0:54 AM, scooterperpetual said:

Anyways is there anyway to make Arsenal sort by mod rather than alphabetical by default? It is really just a small quality of life thing.

Unless i'm misunderstanding your request, all it takes is a simple click to switch between alphabetical or mod preference.

There wouldn't need to be a single click if the sort by mod was the default setting :f:

• Like 1

Ah yes, I see know.....clicking a tab once can be such a pain.  

I third the motion. It's not about being such a pain, but about something that reasonably should be a default setting.

• Like 2

I`ll add my name to that one too. I would love to see the "Sort by mod" become the default. It`s not just the one click needed as it stands atm, since you need to click once to get the alphabetical/mod sorting option up, then click the actual "Sort by mod" part....... in every single section..... primary, launcher, sidearm, etc. Oh, and the same in all the ammo, attachment, etc sections too.

Possible solutions in a future build -

Click "Sort by mod" once, and all sections in the arsenal will be sorted by mod, not just one.

Perhaps since the game knows if you are running mods on startup, it could simply auto-select "Sort by mod" in that case, otherwise, if running no mods, leave it at alphabetical.

They could just give us a little tickbox in the options somewhere to select sorting preference.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

you mean as much a pain as the one swapping 32 bit exe and 64 bit exe ? :f:

They made the 64 bit default despite the fact the platform was built around the 32 bit exe.

so it can be done, it's not about the click, it's just more convenient.

• Like 1

If the game detects more mods running it should automatically sort by mods. It's simple condition and should be implemented in-game indeed.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2017 at 10:09 PM, Evil Organ said:

But its for every category (weapon, attachments, magazines, launcher, uniform, vest...). So there is quite a bit of clicking... every time.

On 4/7/2017 at 9:12 AM, danny96 said:

If the game detects more mods running it should automatically sort by mods. It's simple condition and should be implemented in-game indeed.

Even without mods its convenient now that there is considerable amount of arsenal and it sorts by DLC.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Janez said:

But its for every category (weapon, attachments, magazines, launcher, uniform, vest...). So there is quite a bit of clicking... every time.

^ This..

Sums up the whole reason for this.

• Like 2

They did give us the option to sort in the first place. A little tweaking after testing and feedback would be nice.

• Like 1