Wiki

Farewell guys

Hi guys.

Just to announce I totally retire from ArmA 3 and ArmA 3 editing.

God speed to all of you and to missions / addons / mods maker: keep making such a nice work!

BIS: big thanks for your games.

• Like 14

You will be missed, and don't be ashamed to come back and continue tinkering at your leisure, some time in the future.

salute

• Like 5

always great to see someone leave the addiction and get on with their life. Enjoy the sunshine (even if we know it can't compete with altis beaches). 

Over the year several members of our group has left, and they all seem to enjoy the life without arma. 

For the rest of us, the addiction to arma 3 tools is just too strong and my girlfriend will never understand the point in spending the weekend with a model.cfg.. that's her loss  :)

Take care, i hope you had a good time doing editing, not sure what you did but it is of course never important what we do but the process to make something.

Best Regards

• Like 9

This is a shock mate, and you will be missed.  Keep lurking now and again (after a complete break!)

• Like 1

another good mission maker leaves the scenary ... sad, sad

I loosing soon my temper too, for months now not touched the editor,

these continuous mission breaking changes, breaks of working stuff did gave me the rest

• Like 1

Good luck out there!

Can't get myself to leave this thing for 12 years and counting. Even now, when i'm real busy with videography and films, I sometimes tickle the editor for some minutes or so. :drinking2:

Well, it's more girls issues...

Much more complicated than anything else in this whole fucking world.

• Like 3

girls, wifes can be time consuming...

fortunately I am married since years and my wife uses to say, better my husband does gaming than wander arround and drink alcohol... etc.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

Stopping your hobby for a girl is a very bad idea, believe me.

I'm stopping a bit more than that.

24 minutes ago, maquez said:

girls, wifes can be time consuming...

fortunately I am married since years and my wife uses to say, better my husband does gaming than wander arround and drink alcohol... etc.

It's a bit more complicated that just time eating problems.

I can deal with that, not with my current situation.

1 minute ago, ProfTournesol said:

Anyway, take care of you mate :smile_o:

If I had a 9mm, I would lol (just kidding)

Thanks

• Like 1

Seriously?

[special language ON] faut pas déconner avec ces trucs [special language OFF]

Be a member of a community is a good way not to be alone and sometimes can help to overcome difficulties.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wiki said:

If I had a 9mm, I would lol (just kidding)

Thanks

You will be missed mate, you are leaving us but your work will forever be left with us. As everyone said about please don't ever hesitate to come back! And if you ever have anytime to come back on the forums and have a chat we would all love it for sure. Hopefully you aren't leaving from steam too, are you? :(

6 minutes ago, oldbear said:

Seriously?

[special language ON] faut pas déconner avec ces trucs [special language OFF]

Be a member of a community is a good way not to be alone and sometimes can help to overcome difficulties.

I said I was kidding.

I need to find something to fill my mind and ArmA 3 is not the answer, unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

You will be missed mate, you are leaving us but your work will forever be left with us. As everyone said about please don't ever hesitate to come back! And if you ever have anytime to come back on the forums and have a chat we would all love it for sure. Hopefully you aren't leaving from steam too, are you? :(

I leave steam too, I will stop ArmA - I got other things up in my clusterfucked mind right now.

Thx for the support though ;-)

1 minute ago, wiki said:

I leave steam too, I will stop ArmA - I got other things up in my clusterfucked mind right now.

Do you think you will ever come back or is it too soon to tell?

Just now, Alex150201 said:

Do you think you will ever come back?

Hardly think so

Just now, wiki said:

Hardly think so

Goodbye man :(

1 minute ago, Alex150201 said:

Goodbye man :(

Thanks mate

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

You will be missed, and don't be ashamed to come back and continue tinkering at your leisure, some time in the future.

salute

4 hours ago, granQ said:

always great to see someone leave the addiction and get on with their life. Enjoy the sunshine (even if we know it can't compete with altis beaches). 

Over the year several members of our group has left, and they all seem to enjoy the life without arma. 

For the rest of us, the addiction to arma 3 tools is just too strong and my girlfriend will never understand the point in spending the weekend with a model.cfg.. that's her loss  :)

Take care, i hope you had a good time doing editing, not sure what you did but it is of course never important what we do but the process to make something.

Best Regards

2 hours ago, kremator said:

This is a shock mate, and you will be missed.  Keep lurking now and again (after a complete break!)

2 hours ago, maquez said:

another good mission maker leaves the scenary ... sad, sad

I loosing soon my temper too, for months now not touched the editor,

these continuous mission breaking changes, breaks of working stuff did gave me the rest

Thx mates

1 hour ago, bars91 said:

Good luck out there!

Can't get myself to leave this thing for 12 years and counting. Even now, when i'm real busy with videography and films, I sometimes tickle the editor for some minutes or so. :drinking2:

Thx

Believe it or not Wiki, you're not alone in that. Although it's hard to see it, when it's very personal, and you're in the middle of it. Anything you do on a regular basis can become a reminder of low points. So sometimes it's better to try something new, or just leave it alone. Take care of yourself. :smile_o:

6 minutes ago, Macser said:

Believe it or not Wiki, you're not alone in that. Although it's hard to see it, when it's very personal, and you're in the middle of it. Anything you do on a regular basis can become a reminder of low points. So sometimes it's better to try something new, or just leave it alone. Take care of yourself. :smile_o:

Thx buddy

You'll be a miss mate but I wish you all the best for the future :smile_o:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, richie said:

You'll be a miss mate but I wish you all the best for the future :smile_o:

Thanks.

Although I doubt this future is as ideal as I expected :down: